Martingale: the maximum possible chain of continuous losses/profits - page 15

sever30:

:)))

What can I say, just smile stupidly.

We have to dig - there are pure martin options. And in general it's stupid not to use probability at least in the 6/4 system - where 4 lots, at least so 1,2,3 lots after the stop.

Right there:

sever30:

To help the author of the branch, the oscillation (green below) around the smoothing line.

Separately

Statistics

Unit root test: But: The series is not stationary.

Strictly reject that the series (oscillations around the smoothing line) is not stationary

Let's calculate how many times it goes this way.

It is almost the same. If there are 269 bars and only 9 inequalities, the probability of there always being a reversal is nearly 100%, or 49.33 / 51.67 = 95.48%.

faa1947:

To help the author of the branch, the oscillation (green below) around the smoothing line.

Not quite... it's a relative increment.
If you could sell the average and buy the quote - yes, interesting.
Look at the falling trend section on the left.

jartmailru:

Not quite... it's a relative increment.
If you could sell the average and buy the quote - yes, interesting.
Look at the falling trend section on the left.

I've added to it here.

faa1947:

I've added to it here.

Oh, for God's sake.
Practically, how do you trade? :-)

Both kotir and average are both going down at different speeds.
Quotier is slower, the average is faster.
You have marked an upwards reversal.

jartmailru:
For God's sake.
Practically, how do you trade? :-)

Both kotir and average are both going down at different speeds.
Quotier is slower, the average is faster.
You have marked an upwards reversal.
I'm not the author of the idea, it's for him. I'm just adding fuel to the fire.

By the way, look at the swing amplitude - up to 80 pips, pretty solid.

faa1947:
By the way, look at the swing amplitude - up to 80 pips, pretty solid.
Amplitude is solid.
Thanks for the interesting fact.

sever30:

For example, roulette, always bet on black, what is the possible maximum length of the series of losses / profits may fall in a series of bets, for example, 1 000 000?

There is a calculator from Meta Driver, but there are some restrictions when calculating the chains, or maybe my hands are wrong...

It turns out that for maximal series there are about 13-15 continuous losses/profits ?

You are confusing the probabilities of tails (if the coin is not bent it is 50%) and the probability of the next eagle is in no way dependent on the previous series. With the probability of the series appearing. So the probability of a series of heads, heads, heads.... 20 heads, exactly the same as heads, tails, heads, tails,.... in that sense any series is unique. So it makes absolutely no difference whether you bet on heads or tails when using a martin.