Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 5

sllawa3:
any good expert can be just a branch you sit on... a whole carload of dealers are working in the sweat of their bones to fight profitable strategies

In a neighbouring thread I gave you graalephobia or graalemania, now I'm paranoid ?

there are unpleasant moments - there are 101 DTs, not all are assholes, there are paid quotes

they all want to sell junk in a beautiful box

Techno:
Nonsense, there is a code base for EAs. And if a topic is created with EA suggestions, it's already talking about impure intentions.
Is there even one profitable Expert Advisor in the code base?

IgorM:

In a neighboring thread I gave you graalephobia or graalemania, now you are paranoid?

Well, there are unpleasant moments - there are 101 DTs, not all assholes, there are paid quotes

they all want to sell junk in a beautiful box.

There is no CD without a conflict of interest with a trader ... initially they are antagonistic ! Trading on a CD is a constant war with the trader ...! Information, propaganda and technological ... Don't forget that this forum primarily serves the interests of DT ... because it was originally created by the appropriate organization ...

sllawa3:
There is no DC without a conflict of interest with the trader... initially they are antagonistic! Trading at a DC is a constant war with the trader! Don't forget that this forum primarily serves the interests of DT ... because it was originally created by the appropriate organization ...

So feel like a partisan in enemy territory, move from branch to branch, don't talk much, don't make noise, recognize your own and the stranger, and by the way, I am my own. but be careful with me, if the fish I am carrying is turned tail back, then I am being followed by the modders. My part of the code word is Al, your part is Pari, not to be confused with Qaeda.

Over...

sllawa3:
is there even one really profitable expert in the code base ???!!!
you wanted to share, you didn't send it there?

Techno:
you wanted to share that you didn't send it there?
I don't want to be the black sheep.

sever30:

So feel like a partisan in enemy territory, move from branch to branch, don't talk much, don't make any noise. recognise your own, and by the way, I'm a friend. but be careful with me, if the fish you're carrying is turned tail back, then I have the modders watching me. My part of the code word is Al, your part is Pari, not to be confused with Qaeda.

Over...

to hell with these branches... They'd let you trade! But there are only crooks at DTs ... cheating and swindling... and it's almost overt... not like before - in secret...

sllawa3:
The only crooks at the brokerage firms are cheating and swindling... and it's almost overt... not like before - in secret...

What prevents you from going to a normal bank?

Piccioli:

What's stopping you from going to a normal bank?

Name one that trades forex and allows private individuals to do so... The bank is not a brokerage house attached to a bank... and it is not clear which one... which does not even have access to interbank trade...

sllawa3:
the hell with these branches... If only they would let people trade! Otherwise they cheat and swindle... almost openly... not like before - quietly...

Are there going to be facts or just fist-pumping?

I just talked to a guy a week ago - he trades for a living, a lot - a little, but enough to live on, he trades by himself, on a regular classic account, and he told me what the problem is with most programmers: "- when it comes to the real, they are scared of risks, trying to count everything and to be sure, and profit is not important to them, they try to put everything in order, where it was not initially - in the market".