Adviser to the whole world - page 96

gip:
Oh motherfucker, what a lot of words you have written. You named the pair yourself, you gave out a 2000% p.a. plan and all of a sudden you start some secret waste in the direction of some other working tools? I didn't charge you for nothing.

It's fine. My grail doesn't run 24 hours a day. Not during the day. It's harder for me. That's what we're doing.

gip:

Oh motherfucker, what a lot of words you have written. You named the pairs, you gave me a plan for 2000% p.a., and suddenly you start some secret waste towards some other working tools? It's not for nothing that I asked you for your stats.

I named the pairs to illustrate the PRINCIPLE OF TRADE.... to make it clear... and on the other hand - there's the GBP... euchsya 1-2 more additions ... (eur sell gbp buy)(typo) and in 2-3 days to close the deal with + ... :)

Aleksander:
I named the pairs to illustrate the trading PRINCIPLE.... to make it clear... and on the other hand - there are GBPs... one or two more increases ... (gbp sell eur buy) and in 2-3 days close trades with +... :)

Well I knew it, no stops, shares, averages. And I think that different smart people could not find this grail in ten years? They just didn't know these basic principles.

gip:

Well, I knew it, no stops, no add-ons, no averaging. And I think that different smart people could not find this grail in ten years? They just did not know these basic principles.

Let's write it down. It will be here. The main thing has already become clear - that the turkey we are using is not at all good and only scares away from the strategy.

how could they not? - look at arbitrage robots - google it... you'll see lots of examples :)

Found
368 thousand answers

Search E-mail Maps Market News Dictionaries Blogs Videos Images
'" frameborder="0">
My Queries Enabled
Advanced searchin foundin Russia

All the ads

Aleksander:
I named the pairs to illustrate the trading PRINCIPLE.... to make it clear... and on the other hand - there are GBPs... echo 1-2 more additions ...(gbp sell eur buy) and in 2-3 days close trades with +... :)

О! Is it the other way round now? On the upside we sell, don't we? I.e. the eurow into the lock?

new-rena:

О! Is it the other way round now? Are we selling from the top? I.e. the eurow into the lock?
mixed up :) - green Sell - red Buy :)

Aleksander:
mixed up :) - green Sell - red Buy :)

Got it. Let's do

The hedge pair eurogbp may be opened with a smaller lot... just to unload and insure ( in case of the 9th) the deposit... just in case...
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 6716.20
Total profit 6716.20
Total loss 0.00
Profitability
Winning expectation 101.76
Absolute drawdown 177.20
Maximum drawdown 1616.10 (28.09%)
Relative drawdown 42.87% (617.50)
Total trades 66
Short positions (% win) 35 (100.00%)
Long positions (% win) 31 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 66 (100.00%)
Losses (% of all) 0 (0.
00%)
Largest
profitable trade 408.00
losing trade 0.00
Average
profitable trade 101.76
losing trade 0.00
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 66 (6716.20)
continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 6716.20 (66)
continuous losses (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average
continuous wins 66 xml-ph-0014@dee

Aleksander:

think :) analyse ... everything is up your arse.....

First analyze at least 8 major pairs, calculate the correlation and cointegration of these pairs - select working tools ... for each bar (for a period)...

calculation of initial lots and so on ... histogram... equity deltas ... MM... ... and then create an Expert Advisor :)

I have an indicator that will tell you everything. It is not always possible to start a trade in favourable conditions and end it in favourable conditions, is it? For example, here is what we wanted for so long:

The chart shows the entry and exit moments. If there is nothing else, there is no need to trade! Refill only on the non-core one - and this is a double deposit. In other words, we should add the sum which is equal to the sum of double expansion in pips, from which we should calculate the number of lots that should be added to the help and that's it.

For example, we started like this:

extern string s1="Sliding";
extern int myshka=10;

extern string s2="main pair";
extern string Symb="EURUSDFXF";
extern string s3="Right Foot";
extern string SymbParaR="GBPUSDFXF";
extern string s5="Left Foot";
extern string SymbParaL="EURGBPFXF";
extern string s4="Analysis Period";

extern int TF=0;

ValueParaR=iOpen(SymbParaR,TF,i);
ValueParaL=iOpen(SymbParaL,TF,i);
Value=iOpen(Symb,TF,i);

KoefR=ValueParaR/Value

Lots:

ValueParaR/KoefR

Value

The spread is doubled (mandatory condition!!!), lots are in progress, and then the lot is added on the non-main pair:

(ValueParaR+2*myshka*Point)/KoefR or (ValueParaR-2*myshka*Point)/KoefR. You need to look in which direction the trade

Value

And these pins are kind of like equity in essence

That's all! The critical situation is as if it had never happened. It is true, I already need this indicator to calculate everything. I will finish it and it will be posted.

The slider also needs to be picked up.

Then it turns out that we have (conditionally, of course, not trends) - in summation terms the deals will go towards each other at different speeds. I.e. one will slow down the fall, and the other will accelerate growth or vice versa. And due to the difference in sums - it will wait for the profit.

И... check more !!!!