Adviser to the whole world - page 93

new-rena:

After we lose?

I did not say that.

For example, there will be errors when closing positions. They may not all close together.

Vinin:

I didn't say that.

For example, there will be errors when closing positions. They may not all close together.

Increased the slippage to 5. And there's while(true) after error - continue until ironclad execution of command? Can't figure it out yet.

new-rena:

Increased the slippage to 5. And there is while(true) after error - continue until ironclad execution of command? Can't figure it out yet.

To close, a reverse loop is done

for (i-OrderTotals()-1;i>=0;i--)

YYYYYYY! Why did you yank error handling, Slava? I did.

I'll fix it now, post it - don't take it away again.

I'll make sure the team comes to a clear conclusion

for (int q=OrdersTotal()-1; q>=0; q--)
Vinin
:

A reverse cycle is done to close

Uh-oh! Thank you!

Exactly, there are fewer orders

You could go on and on, but I'm not sure you need to. There is no effect on performance, only on productivity. To be more precise, it affects speed. Although multicurrencies are already slow, and adding speed reduction to them is not good

Vinin:

You could go on and on, but I'm not sure you need to. There is no effect on performance, only on productivity. To be more precise, it affects speed. Although multicurrencies are already slow, and adding speed reduction to them is not good

Yes, we should continue, if time allows.

new-rena:

Yes, we should continue, if time permits.

It won't be continued until tomorrow.

I have already noticed that not all orders may close at the first time and then on the next tick the unclosed positions don't fall under the Equity over balance condition... I have changed the trawl a little
Files:

new-rena:

Uh-oh! Oh, thank you!

That's right, the orders are getting smaller.

I should make a Magik for my pairs - and process them.... a small cycle before the closing cycle... - counting closing attempts (global closing cycle) - giving a beep :)