Adviser to the whole world - page 91

i.e. : this ValuePara=iCustom(Symb, TF, "MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA",Red,Blue,SymbPara,0,0);
replace by comparing the positions of each pair with the corresponding open days ?

no -... let's do it again... Divide the system into 2 parts... Indicator... which visualizes the movements of quotes - and makes a calculation of the initial lot for each pair... like a System Analyst :)

and an EA that trades on some data from the indicator...

What should the indicator show? e.g. Eurws price was off 200 pips ... and the Eurorbp price was 120 pips off the same day ... и ... ?

и.... show it on the screen :) - show how 5-10 instruments go back and forth - so you can choose a pair for a particular trade....

sllawa3:
int h =10*iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0)/iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0);

if(kross == true){KB = h/10;KS = h/10;}

I have a 3.6 lot on the euhedral 3.6 lot on the euhedral 0.1 with this calculation

So it was before. I made my calculation

Aleksander:
if there was no trade, it's fine. if there was, it's 5 minutes after the last crossing....

So I've been scratching my head - where do you want to go? I think this is what started from the bifurcation. We reach and from the course went - where the eyes can see, until we cross. But this turkey shows that there will not always be happiness. Sometimes lines don't cross for a very long time. It should be corrected somehow - I mean some action should be performed to avoid drawdown. It seems to suggest that the coefficient should change, i.e. in practice - lots?

I mean, what do we do here? It's screaming "HELP ME!!!

The action of just one share - in 4 ways - either on one leg, or the other, or both, or flip a leg over :)

keep spinning the picture :) when they come together :)

yes, and why waste time :) make it possible if you put a vertical line - so the indicator will make a new chart

i.e. old lines remain and new ones are drawn.... even with graphical objects....