Adviser to the whole world - page 87

new-rena:

Look at how it works - if it's trending. It's a solid profit, and it's fast. Maybe you shouldn't have bothered with the stochastic.

What's your spread?

sllawa3:
What's your extension?

20, well, 200, you guess.

You see... the spread has little effect... the results are the same whether it's 50 or 150 ( almost) besides you can just put m1 in the dial...

sllawa3:
you see... with a stooge. the sliding has little effect...

Here we go. I think we should take it out - ruin the idea.

without the stooge, it's also saved by the expert... I'll put it on to see how the crosses work for you.

20 on the 4 is not the same as 200 on the 5...

There's another thing - when they get together, it's not a bad thing. But when they diverge, you can smoke for a long time. But it can be seen only on the indicator, which shows pips here. Well, the picture above is for the cross as well.

sllawa3:

without the stooge, it's also saved by the expert... I'll put it on to see how the crosses work for you.

20 on the 4 is not the same as 200 on the 5...

I haven't worked there, so - look at the side of the picture on the course and estimate. I haven't optimised anything yet. So - I slapped, looked at the indicator - the profit seems to be growing. What else do I need?

I have to put in a margin restriction... with a coefficient... : margin > k*free margin - no trades allowed (as I removed the order total and allowed for pair fills)

sllawa3:
We need a margin restriction... with a coefficient... : margin > k*free margin - no trades

Do the maths on the minilots as well.

new-rena:

Go ahead and do the maths on the minilots.

It's OK with the minilots (the leverage and min lot are taken into account, so each lot should be counted as a fraction of the free margin)

If we open in pairs, we need to divide by two ... because the deposits add up ... i.e. the share is only counted for one position (main) and the deposit for the second pair is not counted ... ( need to fix it )... it was a weekend at the office and I couldn't ask...