Adviser to the whole world - page 63

one more mistake... you're calculating both lots as a fraction of the free margin... the lot for the second order should be calculated as a fraction of the first lot

i.e. after the first free margin is opened, the free margin changes drastically... by the amount of deposit and spread... and the first order should be calculated like yours... from the free margin

Uh-huh... and put the volatility of the pair into account... :)

sllawa3:

one more mistake... you calculate both lots as a fraction of the free margin... so the lot for the second order should be calculated as a fraction of the first lot

because after the first free margin is opened, the margin changes sharply... by the amount of the deposit and the amount of the spread...

ValuePara=iCustom(Symb, PERIOD_M1, "MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA",Red,Blue,SymbPara,0,0);
KrossUSD_CHF=iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0)/iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0);
Lots=NormalizeDouble
(AccountFreeMargin()*MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_LOTSTEP)*Risk/1500,2);
LotsPara=NormalizeDouble(Lots*KrossUSD_CHF,2)

Is this how it should be? Correction in red

Aleksander:
Uh-huh... and put the volatility of the pair into account... :)
what do you do to detect it... atr on m1 is a weather report, not volatility...

sllawa3:
what is the way to determine it... atr on m1 is like that - it shows the weather but not the volatility...

Slava, you have hit another important issue of profitable trading. Let's wait for the answer. I wonder if Aleksandr knows.

new-rena:

Slava, you've hit on another important question of profitable trading. Let's wait for an answer. I wonder if Alexander knows.
It's been a stumbling block for me for a long time - what is the exact definition of volatility...

sllawa3:
It's been a stumbling block for me for a long time - how to pinpoint volatility...

What do you think - I'm doing nothing here to cram different strategies into the grail? Because I had holes when I was working in valontinity, before and after it. The rest - has been ready for a long time. But as you understand - the most profitable trading is exactly what I have missed.

And volatility appears after the news and not only. There is an excellent Expert Advisor based on news on our forum. I am working on it now. Search for "Expert Advisor on the News".

here's the real deal... Too bad it's only for the tester...
Files:
grail.mq4  6 kb

you definitely can't... otherwise they'd be making grails in packs.... but roughly it's possible... by the way.... -- no... no way... go get it yourself....

sllawa3:
Here's the real grail... Too bad it's only for the tester...

Oh, come on. Well, he's looking ahead to history.

Can't you do that? Sure for a tester.