Adviser to the whole world - page 44

gip:

What you asked for is what you got. If they can't deal with you, the NFA has them on the payroll, you'll have to deal with them. You got the guts, don't you?

I thought they were telling me about their impeccable reputation.

new-rena:

And I thought they were telling me about their impeccable reputation.

A lot of naive people think so, but you've seen for yourself, it's not as simple as it sounds.

there's a manic depressive psychosis...

Aleksander:
there's a manic depressive psychosis...
He's calm. You seem nervous. Suspicious.

Aleksander:

you're fucking with me... the man needs real help....

PSYCHIATRIC HELP... and the sooner the better...

Yeah. You're really gonna move here... and probably soon.

sever30:
it's hard for you, i feel for you... How would you like to have a grail and not have problems? I would like to warn you that you should carefully study and remember your new neighbours, upstairs, in the stairwell, they may rent a house across from your windows, but you're in trouble... Turn off the lights at night, they say...

It's all bullshit. I think that on the contrary - the defenders should be there soon. OUR

new-rena:

Yeah. You're really going to move here... and probably soon.

Relenium, please!

Aleksander:
There's a manic depressive psychosis...

Psychosis only during pen trading or watching the drawdown. No argument there. So you pour. And in the process you come to a conclusion - here's what's stopping you, here's how you should do it. You sit down and do it.

sever30:
Do you live alone or with someone, any relatives, close friends?

I think there are a lot of great people living there: Napoleons, Hitlers, Stalinists, Lenins, etc. etc.

sever30:
Do you live alone or with someone, any relatives, close friends?

It's just like people. But he's feral, that's for sure. There's nothing you can do during the day.