Adviser to the whole world - page 42

Swetten:
Where did Adelia come from? And who are all these people?

This is the chat room of the head forex company. They communicate with any client there through it. I am their client and I am still trying to earn with them. Of course, as long as there is a deposit, there may not be any. They also talk about losing money and do not lie - as I have seen.

Swetten:
Where did Adelia come from? And who are all these people?

They are people in black...

new-rena:

ANOTHER 150 QUID DRAINED - ALREADY BY HAND.

CONCLUSION: NO ADVISOR WILL BE A GRAIL IF IT IS NOT PROTECTED FROM POSSIBLE LOSS IN ANY CASE. REAL CAN DO ANYTHING. THAT IS WHAT REAL IS ALL ABOUT - THERE ARE HUMAN FACTOR NERVES THERE. THE IDEA OF AN ANTI-DRAIN IS THERE TO CALM THEM DOWN. I RAN MY ADVISOR FOR 10 YEARS. I RAN MY EA FOR 10 YEARS. IT'S ALIVE! I CAN SEW A SIMILAR IDEA INTO ANY EA. I CAN SEW SUCH AN IDEA ONTO ANY EA.

let's do it this way, I'll leave you a pledge of real estate for 0.5 million euros, earn a million in my account and half a million is yours, how I withdraw the money is my problem

rustein:
Let's do this, I'll leave you a deposit of 0.5 million euros for real estate, earn a million in my account and half a million is yours, how I withdraw the money is my problem

Stop. You read it, you've drained it. The programme became ready and reliable only after I had emptied it. I have not tried it on real account - I'm afraid to lose it, because I have to redo the software. During my work - 2 months on Forex - they unshared all my disks, installed new users, installed remote access terminals. I cleaned it all up. What if you didn't notice what? I'll have to tweak everything I've done and I'll try it Monday. I'll double up, I'll do it. I'm not a jerk to throw other people's money around, especially since I haven't seen one yet. Wouldn't that be a scam on the Councillor?

The circus is gone, but the clowns remain :)

new-rena:

This is the head forex chat.

They also talk about the downside and don't lie - as I've seen.
"Head Forex chatroom" -- is that the very place where the quotes are made?

Swetten:
А откуда взялась Аделия? И кто все эти люди?

"Headline Forex chatroom" -- is that where the quotes are made?

Almost: Forex.com - branch of GAIN Capital (one of the market makers, USA)......

2 Mischek I told you to start with the roof: get the "attic" vented, reinforce the rafters so it doesn't move, and you floor .... too late....

new-rena:

Stop. You read it - I leaked it. The program became ready and more reliable only after merging, which showed me - how and on what is lost. I did not use real money - I'm afraid to lose it, because I need to redo the software. During my work - 2 months on Forex - they unshared all my disks, installed new users, installed remote access terminals. I cleaned it all up. What if you didn't notice what? I'll have to tweak everything I've done and I'll try it Monday. I'll double up, I'll do it. I'm not a jerk to throw other people's money around, especially since I haven't seen one yet. Wouldn't that be a scam on the Councillor?

new-rena:

Stop. You read it - merged. The program became ready and more reliable only after merging. I did not use it for real - I am afraid to lose it, as I still need to redo the software. During my work - 2 months on Forex - they unshared all my disks, installed new users, installed remote access terminals. I cleaned it all up. What if you didn't notice what? I'll have to tweak everything I've done and I'll try it Monday. I'll double up, I'll do it. I'm not a jerk to throw other people's money around, especially since I haven't seen one yet. Wouldn't that be a scam on the Councillor?
I'll pledge you real estate, at the notary's, show me what you can do.

Swetten:
"Headline Forex Chat" -- is this the very place where quotes are made?

Of course it is. It's all there. By the way, they give you forecasts right there on the site. Everything is available. I don't use those predictions, but I've just seen a branch with such name. But there is nothing to blame them for. They are good people who know how to make money.