Adviser to the whole world - page 41

new-rena:

Here is the answer:
Please wait for a representative to respond .
Hello, this is 'Yulia' speaking to you.
Yulia: Hello! Welcome to FOREX.com. Please provide your username (account number or email). How can I help you today?
new-rena: My email: .... The question is how much max I can earn on forex?
new-rena: And then withdraw profit?
new-rena: The thing is, I have an Expert Advisor ready. If it works, it will withdraw trillions in 2-3 years.
Adelia: Sorry, we do not provide such data. You can both earn and lose funds
new-rena: Is there a guarantee that I will withdraw the funds? I.e. isthere an official confirmation?
Julia: Please explain your question.
new-rena: The question is that there will be huge profits commensurate with the turnover of the market. Will they give them to me? And how is it guaranteed, for example a page on the Internet or an official document?

Julia: FOREX.com is registered with the National Futures Commission (NFA ID #0339826) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The company maintains high standards and business practices and is subject to strict financial reporting. Every client can, at any time, visit the NFA website to view historical records and confirm our good standing as a member of the National Futures Trading Commission. To view the records, click on the link below, then Broker/Firm Information (BASIC) and select FOREX.com.
Julia: http:
//www.nfa.futures.org

It's a shame about Julia... she's in shock. We're used to you, but what about her? Why are you like this?

sever30:
It's a pity about Julia... She's in shock. We're used to you, but what about her? Why are you like this?

d2-d4 - KILLED. :-)))

The thread is getting more and more interesting with every post by the topicstarter. GOOD LUCK. A COURSE FOR ...??

sever30:
It's a pity about Julia... she's in shock. We're used to you, but what about her? Why are you like this?

Slava wanted to confuse me the other day. Every question here on Forex is a mystery. You have to understand everything in detail.

Roman.:

d2-d4 - KILLED. :-)))

The thread is getting more and more interesting with every post by the top starter. GOOD LUCK. A COURSE ON ...???

CURSUS TO START!!!!

new-rena:

COURSE FOR THE STARTUP!!!!

HOORAY!

sever30:
It's a pity about Julia... she's in shock. We're used to you, but what about her? Why are you like this?

Already the whole planet is in shock. News of such an order spreads one, no, two orders of magnitude faster than the speed of light!

new-rena:

Here is the answer:
Please wait for a representative to respond .
Hello, this is 'Yulia' speaking to you.
Yulia: Hello! Welcome to FOREX.com. Please provide your username (account number or email). How can I help you today?
new-rena: My email: .... The question is how much max I can earn on forex?
new-rena: And then withdraw profit?
new-rena: The thing is, I have an Expert Advisor ready. If it works, it will withdraw trillions in 2-3 years.
Adelia: Sorry, we do not provide such data. You can both earn and lose funds
new-rena: Is there a guarantee that I will withdraw the funds? I.e. isthere an official confirmation?
Julia: Please explain your question.
new-rena: The question is that there will be huge profits commensurate with the turnover of the market. Will they give them to me? And how is it guaranteed, for example a page on the Internet or an official document?

Julia: FOREX.com is registered with the National Futures Commission (NFA ID #0339826) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The company maintains high standards and business practices and is subject to strict financial reporting. Every client can, at any time, visit the NFA website to view historical records and confirm our good standing as a member of the National Futures Trading Commission. To view the records, click on the link below, then Broker/Firm Information (BASIC) and select FOREX.com.
Julia: http:
//www.nfa.futures.org

It's cooler than "not a single rip".

Mischek:
It's cooler than "not a single rip".

Yes, we have been lucky enough to witness one of the greatest events in Earth's history: a new master of the planet is growing like yeast

Mischek:
It's cooler than "not a single rip."
Where did Adelia come from? And who are all these people?

>