Adviser to the whole world - page 11

new-rena:

Give away a secret? You might ask - how many of these people here want to know the secret of the market and are willing to give it away? The former are all of them. The rest are observers.

I personally think so.

Why the secret... Show results, demo, real, otherwise it turns out there is a grail but no proof.... personally, i quit smoking the tester a long time ago...

anything is possible in the tester !

rustein:

Why the secret... Show results, demo, real, otherwise it turns out there is a grail but no proof.... personally, i quit smoking the tester a long time ago...

I wrote it today. Real results later.

new-rena:

What's the secret? You may ask - how many of these people are there who want to know the secret of the market and are willing to give it away? The former are all of them. The rest are observers.

I personally think of it this way.

You know, people who have the "secret", or who have had a revelation, fall into two types of behaviour:

The first, they come to the forum and offer TC, asking for help in writing an advisor. And then the whole world explains their weaknesses and gives them important advice. This is a constructive, useful, interesting discussion. These are experienced, friendly people who have a lot to talk about. And this variant is at least of some use and progress.

The latter, happy to write their grails and post only tester's reports for discussion... Of course they have nothing to say except Good Luck! Believe in your finest hour on Forex.

Sometimes the second ones, having played, become the first ones... Excitedly awaiting you with new ideas.

new-rena:

Shall I tell you the secret? You ask - how many people here want to know the secret of the market and are willing to give it away? The former are all of them. The rest are observers.

I personally think so.

And now, I hope EUR-USD will start to go 60 pips up.

Meltesh-shish in a childish way.

I told you to do it on M1, you're putting yourself in an idiotic position right now.

--

Consilium is there, no diagnosis yet.

sllawa3:
anything is possible in the tester !

Not everything is possible.

For example - in the story holes it behaves inadequately. Plus it throws out some of the comments, plus it doesn't understand MAs with a negative period. And if it were to download the history when asked to perform a test for a period for which there is no history or pump up the holes, that would be totally cool.

denis_orlov:

You know, people who have the "secret", or who have had a revelation, fall into two types of behaviour:

The first, they come to the forum and offer a TS, asking for help in writing an advisor. And then the whole world explains their weaknesses and gives them important advice. This is a constructive, useful, interesting discussion. These are experienced, friendly people with a lot to talk about. And this variant is at least of some use and advancement.

The latter, happy to write their grails and post only tester's reports for discussion... Of course they have nothing to say except Good Luck! Believe in your finest hour on Forex.

Sometimes the second ones, having played, become the first ones... We look forward to seeing you with new ideas.

No one has ever helped me in this thread, although I had hoped to by creating it.

gip:

Melt-sheesh is childish.

Told you to do it on the M1, you're putting yourself in an idiotic position right now.

--

Consilium's in, no diagnosis yet.

OK I feel it's time to stop talking out of turn Can I put people with the same observation in the personals?

new-rena:

No one has ever helped me in this thread, even though I hoped they would when I created it.
Didn't help what - write the grail?

new-rena:

The diagnosis is coming. Instead of taking advice, you're getting all pissed off, like NektoM. You're messing with your karma, scaring away your luck.