Adviser to the whole world - page 10

denis_orlov:

Of course we do.

There are rosy hopes for a brighter future lodged in it...

I see. Do you have any solution?

the tester is a sham!!!
Files:

new-rena:

I'm fine with it. After all, it's mine.

Well run it for 5 years, with good quality modelling. If the report shows a drawdown of no more than 15%, the number of positive trades will be greater than negative and the annual return will be greater than 30% then you have Respect!!!!

new-rena:

I see. Do you have any solution?

No. I have to be honest - I don't have any grails.

I don't know what you've done there, so it's impossible to say anything of substance.

new-rena:

For example, there is a Championship right now. The leader is bobsley. But we can guess by his trades how and by which strategy his Expert Advisor works. I wrote such a thing, after analyzing the logs.

What's there to guess? The guy honestly described the idea behind the Expert Advisor. But it seemed to me that even what he described was not enough to reproduce his TS.

new-rena:

I don't depend on the timeframe.

You don't depend on it. )))

But the tester that produces results does. Rewrite the EA so that it trades on M1, get the best simulation quality and get adequate results. Otherwise it is at least self-defeating.

dentraf:

Well run it for 5 years, with good quality modelling. If the report shows a drawdown of no more than 15%, the number of positive trades will be more than negative and the annual yield will be more than 30%, then you will have Respect !!!!

This is exactly what I am doing now - of course only for myself, otherwise - they will spoil my "rainbow dreams" for obvious reasons. And here's the problem - where to get such a long story for M1 or M5 without holes?

denis_orlov:
Not at all, the classic

I couldn't agree more, colleague . In the case of classical fetish graalephobia, we would see a characteristic fixation on one of the strategies listed by the patient, but here

there's a symptom of scattered attention in completely different algorithms.

Mischek:

I couldn't agree more, colleague . In the case of classical fetish graalephobia, we would see a characteristic fixation on any one of the strategies listed by the patient, here

there is a symptom of scattered attention in completely different algorithms.

Yes, algorithm -2. Monday-Thursday one, Friday the other. The name is Week, i.e. week.

new-rena:

You are right about the M1. There will be even more profit there. I have already estimated it for myself. TF affects only on market entry, although you can use TF=M60, M45, S1(second) etc.

Well, at least in general terms, what is the main idea of the forecast?

It's so boring to talk about I don't know what...

Then the colours of your rainbow will fade, and we will not know the whole charm and beauty of the idea. It's a shame, for you and for us.

denis_orlov:

What's the point of the forecast, at least in general terms?

It's so boring to talk about I don't know what...

Then the colours of your rainbow will fade, and we will not know the beauty of the idea. It's a shame, for you and for us.

Shall I reveal the secret? You might ask - how many of these people here want to know the secret of the market and are willing to give it away? The former are all of them. The rest are observers.

I personally think so.

And when the rainbow fades, that's when the original advisor will be here.