Adviser to the whole world - page 6

dimeon:

Don't forget that you are not fighting the market! The whole world is trading against you, represented by several tens of thousands of monitors just like yours, and everyone wants to make money! The only question that remains is whether to stand behind those who move the markets or with the crowd...

Is the whole world against you? That's awful! Have you tried driving on the other side of the road?

paukas:
The whole world against you? That's awful! Have you tried the other side of the road?

You're right about something.

Gentlemen, don't fall for IKH(lies) and ZigZag(redraws). The delusion is blatant.

In fact, I'll start publishing reports on the real. soon. No matter what.

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

1. Choose a good strategy, using the experience of work.

2. Develop the code for each strategy.

3. Optimize parameters.

4. Use it in trading and compare results.

5. Improve the code.

Not many people want to make extra money from Forex. There is only one topic, and it is still relevant - how to make money? I closed external access to my computer and got bored at once. And before that... I write a program, they fix it for me. I look for a bug and keep rolling. It was fun.

I will show you a picture to inflame the passions. Let's try to determine - who are we dealing with? Because I've heard that the whole world is against us. And by the way: how to post a picture in the forum directly rather than in a file?

This drawing is true. I've placed the following trades : SELL and BUY in the same amount and volume. But after that the rate went in a straight line? After exactly 11 minutes it started jumping again.

I didn't want to write about it. Thought I'd let them do it themselves. But it's not as relevant to making money anymore. No matter who pays.

Files:
3.rar  6 kb

new-rena:

Not so many people want to earn money on Forex. There is one topic and it is still relevant - how to make money? I just closed external access to the computer and immediately got bored. And before that... I write a program, they fix it for me. I look for a bug and keep rolling. It was fun.

I'll put up a picture for the heat of the moment. Let's see if we can figure out who we're dealing with. Because I've heard that only the whole world is against us... And by the way: how do you upload a picture directly to the forum and not as a file?

This drawing is true. I've placed the following trades : SELL and BUY in the same amount and volume. But after that the rate went in a straight line? After exactly 11 minutes it started jumping again.

I didn't want to write about it. Thought I'd let them do it themselves. But it's not as relevant to making money anymore. No matter who's paying.

I think it's Shadow people ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people), although it could be AI, I doubt it's human intervention. But in any case, since this is actually happening - you're on the right track.

sol:
I think it's Shadow people ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people), although it could be AI, I doubt it's human intervention. But in any case, as long as it's actually happening, you're on the right track.

Come on. These devils had nothing to do with it. It's all the machinations of computer brains. Although there is a difference between ascom-price or bead-price. When you consider that such a law is involved twice in a transaction... Or is that not enough?

new-rena:

You are right about something.

Gentlemen, don't fall for IKH(lies) and ZigZag(redraws). The delusion is blatant.

In fact, I'll start publishing reports on the real. soon. No matter what.

You should be. Never post reports from the real world. Karma is ruined.

new-rena:

I'm answering to myself...

Try trading with your pens for at least a week and make at least a profit. You'll see what's going on here. Don't create large lots - to better understand the process. The minimum is better.

And your Forex trading strategy will become clear. Everything is very simple.

The result is easy to automate and gives more profit than by hand. At the same time in the tester absolutely all passes should be profitable!!! There should not be a single pass in the tester, because of the minus.

Contact me in person.

PS:

About to code free - better not to write. The strategy is ready and has an hour as a profit and will give without plum!

This topic for me personally is over.

Have you finalised your ForexTradeR1_6.mq4?

vis_inet:

Have you improved your ForexTradeR1_6.mq4?

What was inside it - nothing anymore, as there were a lot of false positives.

The strategy is very different now. I am testing it on demo.

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

Gentlemen moderators, please remove the mentioning of the buggy flat indicator/break indicator from the forum: "Flat_detector". Why should you make people think too much? There are other proper indicators on this subject.

khorosh:

Just on large periods such long trends! Look at this screen for example:

There is a disadvantage of working with MAs: they confuse a trader and lose some amount in the flat. As for the rest they can be relied upon. I suggest using, for example, the ADX indicator with a level of 25. If all lines of the indicator are below this level - be sure - it is a flat! But there are other flat indicators on the Internet - freely, and even cooler. Where there seems to be no flat - the indicator will show it. You just have to dig for a long time. Even those, which at first glance are not suitable for work, can show amazing results after tuning of parameters, by the search. Do not buy any beautiful flat indicators. They are all embellished former freebies once upon a time...

For example, trend indicators like zigzags, patterns, calculators of Fibo levels, De Mark's, etc. - They're really maddening, although they are on sale too. If you show us a Stop Loss or Take Profit in the order on the real, life will not seem like a fairy tale at once. If you calculate everything virtually, it also will not do any good.

We have only wasted time and nerves. The result - just experience, that's all!

We have learned that the result is only experience, and that's it! Only at the beginning is nice, but the most interesting thing later - whether you are lucky or not. We do not know whether we will get lucky or not. It is a philosophical question about "Where will the exchange rate move to someday? After all, there are a lot of pips to catch up with, because the drawdown is already huge.