The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 17

sllawa3:
I do not understand the reason for squabbling... There is an expert, there are tester results... Who wants a real-time report? Let them take the expert (thank God it's freely available on the web) and test it... Why bother? Because the expert is being tested successfully or because they gave a link to it?

nature... mother nature.

put it on the bill for the night since some people wanted it so badly and they were LOSS...
Files:
dei_1.rar  8 kb

sllawa3:
I put it on the account for the night since some people wanted it so badly and they were LOM...
I don't understand, it seemed to be about the expert WOC.0.1.5, and the report on ATIK

khorosh:
I don't understand, I thought it was WOC.0.1.5 and the ATIK report

It was corrected a little ... I had a feeling that the problem would be serious ... I couldn't help but wonder why ... I was horrified when I saw this ... I was horrified when I saw this ... I was horrified when I saw this ... I was horrified when I saw this ... I was horrified when I saw this ... I couldn't help but wonder why I saw this ... I just saw this ... I just saw this when I saw this ... I just saw this ...

( By the way, there is already a balance of 3511 on the account )

For those who are interested in the scalper: it is not recommended to bet on a standard account ( they will retaliate) as an option or the ESP ( but the commission will eat into the scalper's profits ) or a place with good execution...
Files:
dei_2.rar  8 kb

Tried out the æsn (ndd) account today... got tired of spitting... execution is really fast... but accuracy !!! ...the accuracy... You just have to be an idiot to put money in the size of a hefty minimum deposit on this account!!! Stops are slipping by 10 - 20 pips!!! Transactions at prices that are not there (the price has not reached)!...! And the commission that eats even more than slippage!!! They would immediately hang an ad - Give money in the amount of 50 000!!!

i can't even imagine how a profitable trade with moose above the opening price can get closed at a loss of 15 pips less than the moose's price!!! What's more, the commission is charged !.... this is nonsense for a normal account, and here it is the son!!!

Files:
d2.rar  3 kb

sllawa3:

Tried out the æsn (ndd) account today... got tired of spitting... execution is really fast... but accuracy !!! ...the accuracy... You just have to be an idiot to put money in the size of a hefty minimum deposit on this account!!! Stops are slipping by 10 - 20 pips!!! Transactions at prices that are not there (the price has not reached)!...! And the commission that eats even more than slippage!!! They would immediately hang an ad - Give money in the amount of 50 000!!!

i can't even imagine how a profitable trade with moose above the opening price can get closed at a loss of 15 pips less than the moose's price!!! What's more, the commission is charged !.... this is nonsense for a normal account, and here it is the son!!!

Is it our DC or a foreign one?

khorosh:
Is the DC ours or a foreign one?
archive attached with the report

sllawa3:

Tried out the æsn (ndd) account today... got tired of spitting... execution is really fast... but accuracy !!! ...the accuracy... You just have to be an idiot to put money in the size of a hefty minimum deposit on this account!!! Stops slip by 10 - 20 pips!!! Transactions at prices that are not there (the price has not reached)!!!! and the commission that eats even more than slippage!!! would have immediately hung an ad - donate money in the amount of 50 000!!!

i can't even imagine how a profitable trade with moose above the opening price can get closed at a loss of 15 pips less than the moose's price!!! What's more, the commission is charged !.... that's nonsense for a normal account, but here it is!!!

don't complain here, but write to https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.alpari.ru/thread52342.html the administration will explain, but be more correct.

sever30:

Don't complain here, but write to https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.alpari.ru/thread52342.html and let the administration explain, but be more correct.

Why would I want to complain ... I gave my opinion about the kitchen and it's up to everyone to draw conclusions from it