The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 11

Let's see how I do! :)

Max747:

What is the point of posting links?

and what is the point of hiding it?

sergeev:
what is the point of hiding it?

In principle, my expert is already irrelevant to WOC! That's why I didn't post the links!

For the hundredth time I`ve been observing "grail" threads, where the author is splashing around with screenshots, boasting of his rez, asking "how do you like my Expert Advisor?

And then, someone tries to hit the author right on the head, showing his strategist, robot or similar Expert Advisor.

It's funny to watch a failed, graaletopickstarter ...:) ah, mind, um ... didn't sell and didn't show off.

sever30:

And then, someone still hits the author "over the head" by posting their strategist, robot or similar expert.

It's fun to watch the frustrated, graaletopickstarter... :) ah, mind, um... didn't sell and didn't show off.

It's not about the shoestring or belittling the achievements of the topstarter.

What I don't understand is why hide the source?

He did not invent it, it is not know-how and not secret information.

Well, he added a couple of filters, changed timing or ticks - the essence of WOC does not change. At the moment - all these charts of crazy profits - is a tester's grail. It will remain so. It has absolutely nothing to do with reality. We have to get the tick data and optimize on it.

If the topicstarter initially said that he works with WOC, the thread would have been completely different. With a discussion of the working approach itself and how it can be improved.

But now we've spent two days trying to figure out how to...

I didn't hide anything... I wrote in the first thread that I downloaded an expert and redid it all! No one even asked what expert I downloaded and where I started.

Your dissatisfaction is not clear to me. And you also claim that I hid the source.

But if you knewhow my Expert Advisor works you would understand that the tester report would be very useful in real trading!

So do not hurry with insulting conclusions and wait for the report on the demo in the real time.

Max747: ... If you knew how my EA works, you'd understand that it's not so far from the tester reports in real life!
Your words to God's ears ))))

I've been reading you all, and I think ALL of you are right =) And Max and the others.

Let's wait for the DEMO results ;)

The third day is coming to an end.

Max747, how did the demo trade go?

vis_inet:

The third day is coming to an end.

Max747, how did the demo trade go?

Like clockwork, without a single loss)