Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 3

PPC:

Exactly. Go to the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9878 and look at the screenshot - just these conditions on this instrument provided a remarkable drain. Well, try playing with the clock again...

It is better when the channel is not constant, i.e. orders of the same type should not be on the same level.

khorosh:

Better when the channel is non-permanent, i.e. orders of the same type should not be on the same level.

I did it with avalanche extra (at this link there are 2 tester reports for 2009 and 2010). i managed to avoid a loss, but on the verge of a chasm several times - you can see everything there. its code is not there, but the point was exactly in the change of levels. The system turned out to be more stable. But I still don't like this design.

An EA based only on MACD will give profits and peace of mind on the daily chart many times over

Here's Avalanche's 2010 tester's report. What's not to like. It's quite possible to give it a try.

Initial deposit10000.00

Net profit13418.48Total profit74809.12Total loss-61390.64
Profitability1.22Expected payoff30.29

Absolute drawdown2914.78Maximum drawdown3257.58 (31.50%)Relative drawdown31.50% (3257.58)

Total trades443Short positions (% win)223 (62.78%)Long positions (% win)220 (56.82%)

Profitable trades (% of all)265 (59.82%)Loss trades (% of all)178 (40.18%)
Largestprofitable trade2860.70losing transaction-2657.28
Averageprofitable deal282.30losing deal-344.89
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)9 (868.84)Continuous losses (loss)2 (-269.72)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)2996.50 (4)Continuous loss (number of losses)-2657.28 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings2continuous loss1

zhuki:

INFINITEITH : Don't listen to anyone, they also all test Avalanche and write their variations.

There are many supporters of this method and you are not alone. Test your method as you see fit.

I agree

PPC:

Exactly. Follow the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9878 and look at the screenshot - these very conditions on this instrument provided a remarkable drain in just 3 days. Well, try playing with the clock some more...

You are becoming easily predictable ...:) Went to your link, there is nothing interesting there. And it is the vicious avalanche algorithm that drains, not the idea.

khorosh:

It is better when the channel is non-permanent, i.e. orders of the same type should not be at the same level.

I think on the contrary, a constant one is better.

AlexSTAL:
An EA based only on MACD will give profits and peace of mind on the daily chart many times over

We only dream of peace :)

sever30:

You are becoming easily predictable... :) went to your link, there is nothing interesting there. and it is the vicious avalanche algorithm, not the idea, that is leaking.

The optimists even in the graveyard have one good thing - go for it!

He's Sever30, when he's Sever99 he'll be thinking about the cemetery.