DC with maximum speed of execution - page 9

LeoV:

Therefore, fast execution of any volumes is a double-edged sword. Both slow is bad and fast is also bad. It's better to be real. How is it real? )))

Realistically... it's probably still the business model of the market (the cup) that's better - that's realistic. When you enter a market and it is executed at the expense of the limiters in the market cup, that is correct. Between the buyer and the seller there is no middleman like a broker who takes a commission for bringing you together.

And I like one broker, if you enter on the market you get one commission (large) as you decrease the market liquidity. On the other hand, if you enter with a limit order (less commission) because you create liquidity, your order is in the market. And you can place a limit order wherever you want and not with some stupid minimum indentations that essentially is a safety cushion of brokerage between me and the market ...

I guess so...

Prival: And I really liked one broker
Dukas is a good company, no doubt, but I don't think they are altruistic and open faster than the market gives them )))

LeoV:
Dukas is a good company, no doubt, but I don't think they are altruistic and open faster than the market gives them )))
Why do you need a delay when there are two counter orders and you can just execute them?

Prival:

One broker I really like is that if you enter by market you have one commission (a big one) because you reduce the liquidity of the market. On the other hand, if you enter with a limit order (less commission) because you create liquidity, your order is in the market. And you can place the limit wherever you want, not with some stupid minimum indentations, which are in fact a safety cushion of broker between me and the market...

Does this broker set different commissions depending on the type of order?

gip: Зачем нужна задержка, если есть два встречных ордера и их можно просто исполнить?

Why do we need counter orders, which by the way are prohibited? Does the brokerage company have to cover itself? What is the point?

LeoV:

Why do we need opposite orders, which by the way are forbidden? Does Does brokerage company have to compensate to its own advantage? What is the reason?

We are not talking about clients, we are talking about dukas and the execution of client orders.

Why would ducas delay the execution of one client's order when there is another client's opposite order at the same price?

I am not familiar with their technology.

gip: Why would Dukas delay the execution of one client's order when there is another client's opposite order at the same price?

The total volume of purchases does not equal the total volume of sales.

LeoV:

The total volume of purchases does not equal the total volume of sales.

?

Well it's like ducas doesn't short-circuit inside itself. A common tale of pretty brokers.

I asked about one particular case and the answer I got was about another particular case.

Mischek:

?

AT THE DC.