DC with maximum speed of execution - page 8

Risk:

When you connect with your own software at least once, then write about it.

In the meantime, don't say anything about the speed.

Come on... Well, the comrade lied a little, happy that he "found" a fast execution. Probably already stocking up on potato sacks. As soon as he gets $370 for VPS, he'll start filling those bags right away. After all, the only thing that stopped him before was delayed execution. =)

But later in the process, in practice it will turn out that something else prevents him from doing it. And so on all the time. =)

wise:

Oh, come on... Well, the comrade lied a little, happy that he "found" a quick fix. He's probably got potato sacks ready to go. As soon as he gets $370 for VPS, he'll start filling those bags right away. After all, the only thing that stopped him before was delayed execution. =)

But later in the process, in practice it will turn out that something else prevents him from doing it. And so on all the time. =)

You people are unbelievers. You have to install the software and check it. If you have a real open there, you can ask your broker to print out, with an accuracy of microseconds, all the stages of the passage (life) of the order.

The only thing that prevents me in practice, is that for the goodness of my heart, I spend my time doing some enlightenment. The name of the topic "DC with the highest speed of execution" I knew that and brought + progus. If you know faster bring it ....

Z.U. Here are the championship rules read "processing time of trading orders from 2 to 7 seconds". All EAs are right on the server. Do not want to ask the developers why they need 2 seconds? why other TPs are trying and working hard to ensure that the execution was instant, and MTs do not work ...

Prival:

Z.I. Here are the championship rules read "trading order processing time from 2 to 7 seconds". All EAs are right on the server. Don't you want to ask the developers why they need 2 seconds? why other TPs are trying and working on the execution to be instant, and MTs are not working ...

Probably to make the conditions of the contest as close to the real ones as possible. The reason is that not all of the brokers are as smart as the one you've mentioned, Sergey. The Expert Advisor is usually located not on the broker's server but on the trader's computer. And then there is the Internet which takes 200-300 milliseconds to ping. So, the execution in milliseconds is exotic. But it is a great exotic!

Yurixx:

I don't know why, but it's probably to make the conditions of the contest as close to the real ones as possible. The reason is that not all the brokers are as fast as the one you cited, Sergei. The Expert Advisor is usually located not on the broker's server, but on the trader's computer. And then there is the Internet which takes 200-300 milliseconds to ping. So, the execution in milliseconds is exotic. But it is a great exotic!

Yura, you are experienced and you know exactly what I'm talking about, ping is not the main thing here. The real brokerage company does not count up from the moment you pressed the button, but from the moment your request came to it. I don't know if it needs time to close, unfortunately, that's how the business model is structured.

The fact that they are going to test date filters of brokerage companies is also clear to me. I once got more than 50 requotes in a row when testing the 5)) and then looked at this place on the history ... price was standing like a pillar ...

S.I... And good speed of command execution has never stopped anyone, regardless of trading style.

Prival: 2. instant execution in mt 20 lots? that's nonsense... don't forget who you are trading with...

Instant execution of 20 lots even in the real market may not be possible, due to low liquidity in some time intervals. Fast execution of any volumes may also be suspicious......)))

LeoV:

Instant execution of 20 lots even in a real market may not be possible due to low liquidity at certain times. Fast execution of any volumes may also be suspicious......)))

only the price will change, averaging

Mischek: only the price will change, will average out.

This is called slippage. And it can be very large on large volumes.

LeoV:

Instant execution of 20 lots even in a real market may not be possible due to low liquidity at certain times. Fast execution of any volumes can also be suspicious......)))

I wanted to show pics of some deals, i made screenshots of 50 lots to sell the pick, large buyer was getting squeezed early in the morning (he was standing near the round level) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127297/page9 but i don't think anybody was interested. All this you understand how and what is there when you start analysing the market...

Prival:

I wanted to tell you about it in pictures, I made screenshots of deals, how 50 lots were selling the market, a large buyer was taken apart early in the morning (he was standing near the round level) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127297/page9 but no one seemed to be interested. All this you understand how and what is going on when you start analyzing the market...

And that's why the fast execution of any volumes is a double-edged sword. Slow is bad and fast is also bad. Real is better. And how is it real? )))

LeoV:

And so fast execution of any volumes is a double-edged sword. Just as slow is bad, fast is also bad. Real is better. And how is it real? )))

Realistically, it is if you can see part of the glass. 10-15 levels up and the same number down.

But seeing even just 7 levels is a different view of the process.

The concept of liquidity, slippage and other (before you can see it) "spells" - acquire a physical meaning.

;)