DC with maximum speed of execution - page 2

RomanS:

in real life? OH_OH.
Well, of course! :-))

Zhunko:
Well, of course! :-))

And what's the office? :)

Zhunko:
I know one... But there is no MT4 there. The speed of executing a trade with 10 lots surprised me.

Surprised by how much in msec?

Mathers:

During news releases or strong market moves many brokerage companies have a very long delay in order opening plus the spreads are increasing.

The question is: What brokerage company may be of your advice with maximal speed of order opening at strong market moves and preferably with fixed spread.

If on this forum we may not write any messages about brokerage companies please send them via e-mail.

A brokerage company with ECN technology.

Risk:

Surprised - what is it in ms ?

I haven't measured it. To the ear, it feels like a deal is done before the button is even pressed. :-))

This is very unaccustomed after MT4.

No requotes in principle. it's not a MT. There are no requotes in principle. it's not a MT. you stop where you see fit, even 1 pip lower and you sell. The spread is set by the market and not by bids. For sure the spread is market dependent and not the greedy nature of the brokerage company, there is a market depth with real volumes

we have a real forex broker and not a dealing desk

Prival:

No requotes in principle. it's not a MT. There are no requotes in principle. it's not a MT. you stop where you see fit, even 1 pip lower and you sell. The spread is set by the market and not by Ask. the spread is market-determined and not the greed of the brokerage company, there is a market depth with real volumes

we have a real forex broker and not a brokerage

I have no doubts about this.

Prival:

No requotes in principle. it's not a MT. There are no requotes in principle. it's not a MT. you stop where you see fit, even 1 pip lower and you sell. The spread is set by the market and not by bids. For sure the spread is market dependent and not the greedy nature of the brokerage company, there is a market depth with real volumes

I forgot to add this is not a brokerage house but a real broker

Not just a broker, but presumably an ECN? Not only a broker, but presumably an ECN?

Zhunko:

I have the impression that the deal is done before the button is pressed. :-))

I know one that provides the price you click on. But it's not MT. Who's yours, if it's not a secret ? I'd rather you tell me in person.

Yurixx:

Not only a broker, but also, I presume, an ECN ? And who is it, can you tell Sergei?

It is ECN, but not trimmed like in MT. I don't know who it is, but I've got an ECN in my book... If you've got an ECN you won't have to worry about it... If you've got an ECN you won't have to worry about it... If you've got an ECN, you won't have to worry about it...

Z.S. I sent a message in my personal message

Prival:

P.S. I have written to you in person

Can I have one too?