Is it possible to close several orders at the same time? - page 5

Mischek:

Perhaps someone has heard, there was a blackout in St. Petersburg in August. For two hours there was nothing, no electricity or water, no radio stations, no internet, no TV, no landlines,

Mobile phone service was theoretically available, they had emergency power, but due to slight panic, everyone called everyone. An UPS in such a situation was useless, so was a phone in fact. The only thing that came to mind at the time was to keep

another terminal on the vps, and I do not know how and whether it is possible to do, separate software on the vps should monitor the presence of the Internet on the main computer, and if the "subscriber does not respond" to run the script to close all posts.

But then the light was given ))

And in general by the law of meanness you can certainly lose a lot

Yeah, especially if you open up to the whole depot ))))

Mischek:

What the stops are for.

Even if there are distant stops in the TS, a separate EA on the VPS can keep a duplicate close safety stop order and push it back as the price approaches if the main system confirms it is working.

There is nothing more reliable than stops.

And of course don't open with the whole depo.

gip:

What the stops are for.

Even if the TS has distant stops, a separate advisor on the VPS can keep a duplicate close safety stop order and push it back as the price approaches, if the main system confirms it is working.

Emergency stops are another cost issue (loss) . In a "subscriber not responding" situation it seems more logical to me to start closing if the cp cannot be fully delegated to the advisor on the vps

gip:

And certainly not to open for the whole depot.

I don't understand what it has to do with the whole depo.

Mischek:

In general, the law of meanness can certainly mean a lot to lose

You need to put a stop :))) and then everything will be OK... The only thing trawl will not work, but on this you will not lose much

gip:

A programmer should strive to solve problems in a practical way, including with existing tools, rather than creating new ones through contrivances.

Make a rule of thumb.

Why, for instance, do you need all those OOP stuff when there are simple arrays? :))))))

ForexTools:

Well, then there would never have been an MQL5 according to this rule. For example, why go to all this trouble with OOP when there are simple arrays?! :))))))

You're a bit inadequate, aren't you?

gip:

If you try to implement everything, it will all start to fall apart. There has to be a middle ground.

What about the necessary minimum of functions? e.g. IsTerminalReady

gip:
You're a bit inadequate.
i'm just curious. i'm wondering why something that seems obvious hasn't been done.

ForexTools:
what about the necessary minimum functions? e.g. IsTerminalReady

There must be something like this. Or don't process the ticks until the terminal is ready.

yes just curious. i wonder why something that seems obvious is not done?

Because it's only obvious to you, and it's not obvious to people with more experience or other knowledge.