Is it possible to close several orders at the same time? - page 3

LeoV:
What if the battery is defective and dies in 1 minute? )))
Anything is possible.... I so think if the account has real $ - then it is necessary to have the second computer ready to work and it is better if it will be a laptop. Good luck!

the phone and laptop are obviously the right solutions. it's not even up for discussion. i was wondering if anyone had tried to do anything.... but that's not the case.

The authorisation by https (so that the developers do not have to invent anything new). When you access the page, the account status (balance, profit...) and the list of open orders (ticket symbol lot stop take profit) will appear. + text field and submit button. over the field a small tooltip:

1. refresh
  2. buy LOT STOP TEAK [SLIP] symbol
  3. sell LOT STOP TICKET [SLIPAGE].
  4. new stop TICKET STOP
  5. new take TICKET TAKE
  6. close order no.
  7. close all orders

and in option 6, you can set a list of numbers (6 1234 65433 2345).

and then even from a mobile phone or from the nearest Inetcafe or game salon, you can do something even with these 7 points. but they won't do it..... neither in 4 nor in 5 :(((

LeoV:

Still no, as all orders get queued up, even from different terminals.

ZS. "Get in line, you sons of bitches!!!" )))

What do you mean? I had 2 terminals in one strategy, the command to open/close two orders at the same time. On a real account. And you could visually see them being processed at the same time.

I.e. if they were opened in one terminal, it took 2 sec + 2 sec. But if I open them in two parallel terminals, it will take only 2 sec. In logs open/close time was the same.

ForexTools:

In principle, there is a great solution and not only for such cases. make a web-server directly on the trade server. authorisation via https (so that the developers do not have to invent anything new). when entering the page, the account status (balance, profit...) and the list of open orders (ticket symbol lot stop take profit) are displayed. + text field and submit button. over the field a small tooltip:

1. update
  2. buy LOT STOP TAKE SIMILAR [SLIPAGE]
  3. sell STOP TAKE LOT [SLIPAGE] SIMPLE LOT
  4. new stop TICKET STOP
  5. new take tiket take
  6. close order no.
  7. close all orders

and option 6 can be set to list numbers (6 1234 65433 2345).

and then even from a mobile phone or from the nearest inetcafe or game salon you can at least do something even with these 7 points. but they won't do it.... not in 4 or 5 :(((

There is a great solution - you copy the terminal to a flash drive. And then "from the nearest inetcafe or gaming salon" you can work with orders :))) If you do not care about security.

gip:

There's a great solution - copy the terminal to flash drive. And then "from the nearest cafe or game salon" you can work with the orders :))) If you do not care about security.

Security is a big concern. That's why your own mobile is much safer than your own flash drive inserted into someone else's computer (with keylogger and other crap on).

AlexSTAL

I had 2 terminals in one strategy,

But what if there are 10 orders? Do I launch a separate terminal for each order? And then, the process stretches over time: I switch to the first terminal, give the command to close, then switch to the next one, and close there ... still a sequential closing :(

ForexTools:

But what if there are 10 orders? Do I have to run a different terminal for each order? And then the process stretches over time: I switch to the first terminal, give the command to close, switch to the next one, close there... still a sequential closing :(

The process is not stretched - it is done by one command (e.g. a script)

ForexTools:

Security is a big concern, which is why your own mobile phone is much safer than your own flash drive inserted into someone else's computer (with keylogger and other crap on).

What interesting people you are, the checkerboard is always more important than the ride.

1. Keyloggers can and should be tricked. 2. A password from an account no one knows about will do nothing for an attacker. 3. If the CA allows you to change the password over the web, just change the password after the session.

gip:

What interesting people you are, the chequers are always more important than the ride.

No, just checkers are the minimum guarantee that you are getting into a called taxi, and not into a drunk psychopath's car (who is unlikely to decorate himself with checkers) :))))

1. Keyloggers can and should be tricked. 2. A password from an account nobody knows about won't do the intruder any good. 3. If the CA allows you to change the password over the web, just change the password after the session.

The best way to preserve confidential information is not to cover up any traces of its disclosure, and not to disclose it where it should not be done.

But that's all for the record.

i asked about the technical possibility to close orders by "one command" from one terminal. that's the question i need an answer to;)

Artificial loss of communication. This should result in an unknown error, after which the next command can be sent.

TheXpert:
Artificial break in communication. This should result in an unknown error, after which the next command can be sent.

interesting idea :)

But "simulation of breakage" also takes time and by all appearances (e.g. re-login to the same account) it will take no less time than waiting for normal response to close the order.