Free MQL4 training - page 5

VDev:

I thought there were competent programmers here, so if they start pecking, at least they're competent.

I'm really pissed off.

VDev:

I'm sorry, I wrote it for myself. It requires

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

My bad. I thought there were competent programmers here, if they started pecking, at least they were competent.

Solution

We'll put it from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en

AlexSTAL:

Well, I don't know... I didn't analyze it....

It's just that you can stuff anything into an exe under the guise of market analysis.

VDev:

Shall I post the source code of this little program? )))) There's nothing of value in there, just for my future customers)))))))))) So much fiddling in the sandbox))

Sorry, I thought the thought was right, I'm against running unknown programs myself. It's just so much excitement over the bullshit, I'm getting all worked up too... I'll post the source code on the blog tomorrow. Tonight, Moscow time, around 11:00 p.m.

I just want to tidy up the comments or the goblins will start smacking me either in Russian or in English.

don't get me wrong

VDev:
Sorry, I thought the thought was right, I'm against running unknown programs myself. It's just so much excitement over the bullshit, I'm getting all worked up, too... I'll post the source code on the blog tomorrow. Tonight, Moscow time, around 11:00 p.m.

Who did you mean by "meat" is still a question.

VDev's diagnosis :

"He cried now and then he laughed,
He bristled like a hedgehog, -
"He's been mocking us.
He's a madman - what can you take?"

Dear Sirs!

I used to do industrial espionage with all sorts of diversionary software.

That's why I'm a "scientist" and a warning.

AlexSTAL:

Dear Sirs!

I used to do industrial espionage with all sorts of distraction software.

That's why "scientist" and a warning.

Totally agree with you, I personally run everything unfamiliar strictly under a virtual machine

ftp.fxlab.info/public_html/cast_0_web/RoboForexTester.zip is the source code

basically, there are only 2 points of interest there - how to write not ini-files in c# style, how to read from csv, there are coding pitfalls

everything else is trivial

If you'll comment with swear words, don't judge severely, it was written in heat))))

Mischek:

Who do you mean by "meat", the question remains, so I have to explain myself.

Meat is traders who are imposed to write programs. I do not write golden Expert Advisors for $100