Happy Birthday!!! - page 4

I feel the penetrating gaze of FreeLance, who is sitting next to me, on the right... "Just like the avatar..." I thought.

The golden brick will weigh... uh... about 40 kilos. That's a lot of weight, you could get a mild concussion.

Mathemat:
The golden brick will weigh... uh... about 40 kilos. That's not bad, you can get a slight concussion.

A golden helmet protects :) Happy Birthday Alex!!! I wish you, well, at least find the grail, or at least grab another prize of the millennium!

And also good health, good luck, or sea of luck, or the sea at the cottage. Or a Bentley at the cottage :)

Nah, I don't want a millennium prize anymore. I dabbled - at an amateur level. I stopped when they showed me a head start.

Yes, you should still try the olivier, my wife used to make it according to her recipe.

Mathemat:
The golden brick will weigh... uh... about
in terms of money, it's 1,661,178 quid 67 cents, not including the helmet.

Well then, yes, you can risk your head :)

happy birthday! I'd like to add my congratulations

congratulations!

What can I get you? I can get you a terabyte of torrent files.

You know, I used to celebrate birthdays until I was 35-38 somewhere. After that, it became uninteresting and sad. I stopped. The years go by.....))))

LeoV:

You know, I used to celebrate birthdays until I was 35-38 somewhere. After that, it became uninteresting and sad. I stopped. The years go by.....))))

The main thing here is not to condense ( pass the fish please . Thank you ) and not to jump to conclusions . Things change, come back, in a new quality