Happy Birthday!!! - page 6

Well... The vodka's almost gone, and the snack's all gone... you know what I mean.

The staunchest ones are left - those who drink without refreshment or for a drink for the road. Only Petya is rummaging around in the fridges with Ubajal...

what floor?

;)

I don't remember. Let me calculate which one.

Mathemat:
I can't remember. Let me do the math on which one.

So the Festival was a success!

Once again, congratulations on this, for me personally, sad holiday!

I still believe that a person is as old as he or she feels in himself or herself.

Some people are old at the age of 25, and some are a scrappy teenager at 65.

;)

Alexei, stop sleeping, the night shift's coming up

while you're awake, a joke.

- Tell me who you are and I'll tell you who your friend is.
- I'm a millionaire!

- I'm your friend!

A couple of tomes as a present.

Well there are no bricks at home, only one truffle.

I'll have some gruzdo, olivier and chłodniki. Yeah, go ahead and get it.

In short, health, and whatever you (for) want!!!

Thank you.

Well... I found three crusts from last night's snack, but the horseradish chill is just what you need. Let me see what else I can find... Yeah, Extreme eau de toilette. Well, that's just for outside, not inside...

Mathemat:

...Yeah, Extreme toilet water. Well, that's just outward, not inward...

Don't be so categorical. I'm sitting in a hotel in Livny, shaving, and there's "Freshness" toilet water on the bedside table. A neighbour walks in, holds out his hand and asks, "May I?" I mechanically nodded and he unwrapped the bottle and sucked it out in a second. At least the razor was safe, or I would have cut myself...

To be honest, I still don't understand gin. I don't see the difference from cologne. Samogon is better.

Mathemat:
To be honest, I still don't understand gin. I don't see the difference from cologne. Samogon is better.

You don't have to drink it undiluted, or any soda with no additives or Schweppes.And the gin itself has to be a gin, not necessarily expensive or famous, just not a gin.

Mischek:

You don't have to drink it undiluted, or any soda without any additives or Schweppes.And the gin itself has to be a gin, not necessarily expensive or famous, just not a left-handed one.
I went to a bar on a Finnish ferry the other night, I was sad. There is no vodka in the bar, I ask the barman for some gin. He gave me a tonic? Me: No, just a gin. He says, "What kind of gin? I said, just gin without everything. He says, "with ice? I: just fucking gin! Slows down for five seconds, then: Venäläinen? (like Russian or something). Yeah, I said. Then he calmed down, poured.