Volumes, volatility and Hearst index - page 37

Mathemat:

joo, intrigued. Waiting for the spreadsheet.

After some thought, I came to a conclusion, that it's necessary to collect the terms and concepts, which are the same for all the theories about the market, which are and which will be, and which should go before the comparison table. It's going to take some time.

FreeLance:

So here too, it seems to me, there are too many "diverse" discussants.

Above all, it's a muckraker. Conspiracy?

Who are you talking about? Be straightforward, otherwise everyone here can take it personally.

Andrei01:

Why so categorical? If it comes to that, all conclusions, even the most science-like and science-like, which will not be obviously proved by their author that they improve the mathematical expectation, can by right be referred to the category of flood, as they are no better than a simple flip of a coin.

Can you, sir, claim that your profound scientific conclusions are not flooding in this context? :)

What is the specific purpose of your posts in this thread?

If you don't get in the way, you might end up with something that you can use to make money by putting some mental energy into the outcome of this thread.

If you interfere, no one gets anything.

joo:

What is the specific purpose of your posts in this thread?

If you do not interfere, in the end, perhaps, get something with which you can earn, applying to the outcome of this branch a little mental energy.

If you interfere, no one gets anything.

Well, I think I made my point clearly, I want to hear something other than flooding, that is really able to improve the expectation.

Unfortunately so far noticed only a discussion of unsupported scientific theories, but maybe I'm wrong...

This does not apply to you yet, as nothing concrete has been presented for reflection...

Yurixx:

Volumes, as far as I know, are not often used by traders in their TS. Nevertheless, they do occur. This is why the question arose about its appropriateness and, if so, in what capacity they can be used. Especially since a lot has changed in forex over the last few years: 5-digit signs appeared, volumes increased significantly, the crisis started, which also affected the nature of the market.

This is a preface to the research that I have done and the results of which I am posting here. I warn you right away: there will be no grails, no TSs, no ready-made recipes. Only the results of the market research of the last few years, which give me a better understanding of what is going on and how some of the parameters can be used. There will be no mathematics either, everything is very simple and illustrative.

I think we are talking about breakouts based on historical data over a similar period.