Not a bad Trend Reversal pattern. Maybe someone can make an indicator? - page 4

nikost:

... again ...

Geez, it's almost perfect! Looked for flaws in the story, didn't find any. Then opened the pounddollar on the 30min, the last two days ... and there :(

Well, how about this?
Files:

Integer:
Well, how about this?

Eurojena, 30m, 2 August :(

Here's
Files:

Integer:
Here's

Pfft... I was beginning to fear I was going to get swept off my feet... This one seems to be working properly after all, thank you very much! Nikos, artamir, thank you too. It's working!

I dare ask to bring the signal to a very classical look - two in a row in one direction should not be (although who knows, maybe we should refill it on repeated signals). But it's supposed to be like this:

Thanks again for your help. It's worth a lot in these silly times.

Which is the right indicator?

Latest, TrendfReversaljv3.mq4

Are the arrows redrawn? What is the TF?

sever30:

Are the arrows redrawn? What is the TF?

Arrows should not redraw, by definition they are drawn on the basis of long completed bars. Any timeframe, I have half an hour or an hour.

Poushkine:

Pfft... I was beginning to fear I was going to get swept off my feet... This one seems to be working properly after all, thank you very much! Nikos, artamir, thank you too. It worked!

I dare ask to bring the signal to a very classical look - there shouldn't be two consecutive ones in one direction (although who knows, maybe I should refill it on repeated signals?). But it's supposed to be like this:

Thanks again for your help. It's worth a lot in these silly times.

Files:
Reason: