Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 5

LeoV:

Successful for 10 years? Then why only 20 deals? Or 20 deals in 10 years? )))) And in general, the fit is not dependent on time. It's as simple as 20 years. The whole question is in the future. And in the future it may not work.

Turn off the TRYNDELK and check the advisor! and if you don't - then how ho!

ALeek:

You're too young! I'm not giving you the code! Eat your advisor, it's already profitable!

You have already given the code to everyone :), there is no point in wasting air.

You're profitable. Don't say anything. Be happy you're smart and you finally made it.

xrust:

0_o and the patient has relapsed.... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127408

What did you say? You ate it yourself... So I wrote it, so what? I wrote it to suck it! You go check it out and say thank you!

You sit here for a couple of months, you'll be watching the same people come in with fancy fingers and slate teeth :)

You'll be laughing at yourself later. You'd better shut it down.

sergeev:

You've already given everyone the code :), so don't waste your breath.

You're profitable. Don't say a word. Be glad you're smart and you finally made it.

So I'm the only smart one among you???? and company.... )))))))))))))))))

ALeek:

What did you say? You ate it yourself... So I wrote it, so what? I wrote it for them to suck it! And you check it out and say thanks!
Why didn't you raise your madness?

ALeek:

so am i the only smart one amongst you???? and company.... )))))))))))))))))
you're the oaf of the king of heaven.

sergeev:

You sit here for a couple of months, you'll be watching the same people come in with fancy fingers and slate teeth :)

You'll be laughing at yourself later. You'd better shut it down.

Uncle, I won't... The Expert Advisor is lucrative and those who are jealous (in this case, fingers) may turn away. )))))

ALeek:

What did you say? you just ate it up... I wrote it so that people would suck it! And you should check the Expert Advisor and say thank you!

That's what I'm saying... you're all dangling in different directions...

Yes... forex is nonsense... No profitable advisors!!!!

to

There is no profitable forex adviser in the world. But the EA does make a stable profit, albeit not a big one.

sanyooooook:
you are the oaf of the king of heaven.

Don't think of the King at times like this, or a can of beer will come out your arse... You're a fool who looks for the future in the indicators... do you recognise him?