Difference between manual and automated trading in MT4 for DCs - page 2

Andrei01:

If an order is placed manually, manual confirmation is required, even though the order has already been executed anyway and there is no point in doing so.

Another ehpert.

Lozzoff:

Please tell me what to put in the query. I have not found anything

When the client part connects to the DT server, the client part can get a ban on auto-trading

respectively, if during the banning process an order is received, it is a manual trade order

if there is no ban, then you do not know if it is manual or automatic

Mischek:

When the client part connects to the DT server, the client part can get a ban for autotrading

accordingly, if a banning order is received, it is a manual trade order

if there is no ban, then it is not known whether it is manual or auto.

By the way, it is quite possible to write a third-party expert who will press the buttons.

Swetten:
By the way, it is quite possible to write a third-party expert who will press the buttons.

and can and has been implemented, just doesn't need to ))

Could come in handy, can you tell me where to find it? What about the work of the scripts that hang on the chart? Are they no different from EAs?

Rosh:
There is no strategy. You should not make up something that does not exist. You will get a ban until you find such an option.

original reply

But nevertheless, on some instrument (currency pair), my script for placing an order with the specified TP and SL gave out an error: 133 ERR_TRADE_DISABLED - Trading prohibited

I tried to open order manually by pressing F9, I do not remember what instrument it was for, it was something exotic like "AUDNZD".

script attached, possible coincidence?

Files:
sell.mq4  2 kb

Andrei01:

When manually placing an order, manual confirmation is required, even though the order has already been executed and there is no point in it.

How is this not a signal for brokerage companies?

Nothing. 1 - pressing of corresponding keys is emulated by WinAPI, 2 - confirmation - read logs - this takes place even when the Expert Advisor is working.

Swetten:
Another ehpert.

And you press cancel instead of confirm and see that the order is already in place and cannot be cancelled.

Then what's the point of a monkey's push like this that doesn't affect anything?

Segun1966:

the corresponding key presses are emulated - WinAPI,

What do you mean the keystroke is emulated by WinAPI? The confirmation request is generated by the terminal.

Andrei01:

And you click cancel instead of confirming and see that the order is already in place and cannot be cancelled.

Then the question is what is the point of this monkey's push, which has no effect whatsoever?

The important thing from autotrading point of view is that ALL orders are validated on brokerage company servers as opening confirmation, margin check, etc. Conclusions - please make yourself after reviewing logs!!!! of your favorite and cherished account.