Crazy house! - page 8

Tantrik:
Hey, what's the piper?

No, a primitive indicator, calculates the average height (H / L / 2) - candle - the average price and the signal on the open bar

It's 50/50, but there's logic, and as usual it won't predict the future.

ALeek:

Terrible! Some people here on the forum still believe that the market is unpredictable, while 100 or even 1000 traders are sitting and successfully earning all over the world! This is either naive faithlessness or belief in nothing! If the idea that the market can be unpredictable comes into your head, erase the word FOREX from your memory and never think about it again, because you won't make much profit that way!

I personally wrote an EA that makes money, so those who didn't do it, can't argue with me!

AN OLD SONG WITH A NEW TWIST !

ALeek:

You're not interested either?

Catch if you get it. There's a lot of shit in here...
Files:
1.rar  268 kb

sllawa3:
AN OLD SONG WITH A NEW TWIST !

please change to print in lower case letters.

ALeek:

Only GOD will tell the future! You think my indicator is GOD????? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's as simple as a blackboard, yet it has an effect in the workplace. Everything brilliant is simple. )))

The market will both predict - feed and water it.

sanyooooook:
It's not gross, it's drunk.
And you said you didn't drink... athlete. You can't trust anyone (((

IgorM:

No, it's a primitive indicator, it calculates the average height (H/L /2) of the candles - the average price and the signal on the unclosed bar

so 50 / 50, but the logic is there, and as usual the future will not predict

Look in the box

goldtrader:
And you said you didn't drink, ... athlete. You can't trust anyone (((

I drink! Not to the point of glitches, but... sometimes... I can have a sip of the liberating liquid...))

And you can't trust anyone. Not even myself. I can! // no motive to lie - I certainly don't need ANYTHING from you gentlemen!!! )))

Svinozavr:

I drink! // Not to the point of glitches, but ... sometimes... I can have a liberating swig of liquid...))

Glitches will come later :))

Everything comes with experience ;)

goldtrader:
What's it got to do with fish? ))) Let it rest.