Crazy house! - page 3

ALeek:

This EA works with a maximum loss limit. This explains the flat line at the end of the chart. This chart is the result of a 7 year test. initial deposit is 3000 c.u.

Profitable trades (% of all) 825 (63.46%), losing trades (% of all) 475 (36.54%), net profit 913413.20.

I have a video of his work, but it is almost one and a half gig, so there are some troubles with its uploading on Youtube.

..................... ... ............. on ...

........ в ....

and shuffle back to your room.

ALeek:

This EA works with a maximum loss limit. This explains the flat line at the end of the chart.

That's a hell of a 900,000 loss... By the way, the line at the end of the chart is sloping downward

ALeek:

Envy grows... :)

ALeek:

Envy grows... :)

Yeah such envy is in the neighbouring top with the name marting ))

It is not a grail. It fluctuates because the lot size increases in proportion to the size of the balance. This is why the fluctuations are increasing. The fluctuations were present during the whole test, but they were within the reasonable limits. The Expert Advisor has a limit on losses. You can't withdraw more than 50% of the earned deposit. Therefore, the fluctuations are not terrible. The Expert Advisor was tested more than 100 times on different timeframes and different time intervals.

ALeek:

The EA has been tested over 100 times on different timeframes and time intervals.

Yeeeeeeeee........

ALeek:

I'm just saying, I'm just trying to get the hang of it, but it's not!

I'm just being figurative... there are plenty of tests like this, ......

ALeek:

I explained it to you once, I'll explain it to you separately! The line drops at the end because the balance has fallen below 50%! The Expert Advisor automatically shut down to save my earnings! And the line is going almost smoothly, have you noticed that? That's because the automatically decreased the size of the traded lot and those fluctuations, which were before are almost imperceptible!

Did it "automatically switch off to save your earnings" or did it "automatically reduce the size of the traded lot" and therefore not switch off?

Or don't you know anything about it?

Great, at least something constructive. Can I have an itemised report (no, not with transactions, God forbid, just with a header)?

ALeek:

I explained it to you once, I'll explain it to you separately! The line drops at the end because the balance has dropped below 50%! The advisor automatically shut down to save what it was earning! And the line is going almost smoothly, have you noticed that? That's because the automatically decreased the size of the traded lot and those fluctuations that were before are almost imperceptible!

"Peacocks, you say..."(S)