How to withdraw money safely from forex? Who has had problems? - page 6

vlandex:

OK, I'm off to bed. But the topic is hot!

Look here - it will clarify a lot and raise a lot of doubts http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=b0c4da3461f2293ee1a9c6107c5d13b2;www

vlandex:
The question is, how to withdraw money more easily and without problems? What are the disadvantages of the different methods? Will the tax authorities catch on?
You have to think about this before you deposit money in the brokerage company. In other words, before you get involved, think about how you are going to get out.

sanyooooook:
you need to think about this before you put money into the DC. In other words, before you get in, think about how you are going to get out.

NICE WORDS!!! :)

So that's what I'm thinking, asking. I haven't entered it yet.

vlandex:
So that's what I'm thinking, asking. I haven't entered it yet.
And don't.

Gotta tara, gotta tara!

tara:
And don't.

No, you can put in a quid or two. I tried to put five quid in once. In a week and a half I got them up to 180 - I ran into a good trend and I was pumping and pumping until it ran out - the lots were insane... I withdrew a hundred from the account and lost 80 cents right away.

Mathemat:

In my opinion, vlandex is just bored.

If you ask me, it's called hyperactive diligence. Or prudent hyperactivity. Whichever you prefer.

He does not have an adviser and has never had one, he has never traded hands (I think even on the demo), and he only knows about MKL by hearsay. He does not have any accounts and he hasn't transferred any money to anything. But he already worries about how he will withdraw his millions. Every day. And no problems. And not to pay taxes.

What's the big deal. We will start to work hard to withdraw millions of dollars from the market. The main thing is to open an account with the right brokerage company. :-)

Yurixx:

If you ask me, it's called hyperactive diligence. Or prudent hyperactivity. I don't know which one likes it better.

He does not have an adviser and has never had one, he has never traded hands (even on the demo), and he only knows about MKL by hearsay. Of course, he does not have any accounts and has not transferred any money anywhere. But he already worries about how he will withdraw his millions. Every day. And no problems. And not to pay taxes.

What's the big deal. We will start to work hard to withdraw millions of dollars from the market. The main thing is to open an account with the right brokerage company. :-)

So, I traded with my hands both on demo and real, I have an advisor, I have 2 accounts, I transferred money, but not enough so far. I am worried not only for myself, but for my brother, who has x000$ in his account and has earnings from 100$ to 600$ per day.

vlandex:
So, I traded with my hands both on demo and real, I have an advisor, I have 2 accounts, I transferred money, but not enough so far. I am worried not only for myself, but for my brother, who has x000$ in his account and has earnings from 100$ to 600$ a day.

I think it's my brother's problem. If he has such profits, then he must have more experience dealing with brokerage companies than you do. If his brother's withdrawal problem is solved, then why not ask him questions?