HOW TO TRADE FOR NOTHING ? - page 2

Prival: ...... the problem described in this thread is not difficult ........
Sergei, how do you propose to solve it?

that's a clinic...

even the beggars in the metro and the pavement are not selling nothing, but their miserable fate,

analyze, academics.

Heat wave. It's hot. It's July.

Prival:

Can I have a link to the problem, the problem described in this thread is not difficult, I had cadets solve it in my labs... I even gave them D's if they couldn't solve it...

Well, it doesn't exist (there is no link). It is very interesting to compare multiple trends with corrections on all TFs with Fourier series. I myself "went through" this theme in uni:))

this is a strange question... It's an absolutely periodic function. I build a spectrum, even without seeing the formula, I pull out everything I need from the spectrum, the number of components, their amplitude, frequency and phase, I get an analytical function, ... at the kinks I flip

grell:

There isn't one (link). It is very interesting to compare multiple trends with corrections on all TFs with Fourier series. I myself "went through" this subject in the university:))
So, there are no fish here?

Richie:
Sergey, how do you propose to solve it?

1. Under what condition did the girls change places?

2. When the girls switched places, one of them had both kulikas and coins, and the other had several kulikas and several coins? Is this correct?

3. At the initial point in time, the total value of the croissants was equal to the total value of all the coins?

4. Did the price of the kulichi change constantly? With each subsequent purchase, or only when the locations changed?

Prival:
this is a strange question... It's an absolutely periodic function. I build a spectrum, even without seeing the formula, I pull out everything I need from the spectrum, the number of components, their amplitude, frequency and phase, I get an analytical function, ... at the kinks I flip
Is a Fourier decomposition a periodic function?

That's right Richie, the technique is useful. Only as a matter of principle, take non-harmonic functions, even for practice. Take some piecewise linear ones. Harmonic ones can lead you down a blind alley.

It's a normal topic. Worse, synthetic and random BP has been "traded" here before (but a search didn't help), but in this case, it's much more obvious:

Prival:
absolutely periodic funkitsya.

Although cakes, piglets, and clearly cheating one of the girls (although maybe she just took more commision?:)) could easily confuse Friday's mind.