Let's sort out the phiba - page 7

The number 0.618 has its place as one of the characteristics of a random series. All the other complexities about fibs - I personally haven't found any confirmation of them.

I found the Expert Advisor that was processing my Fibo levels. I found a whole function in it, which retrieved the prices of those levels. It became clear why my question was not answered. :)

The question is removed from the agenda. :)

Richie:

I didn't want to get into this thread, but I'll add my own.

from my observations

although it's probably just a fluke.

Hey people.... is it possible to make the fiba so it doesn't go all the way to the end of the screen??????????????? Thank you. Software.

WHAT DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW?

I don't know, to be honest. Experiments with manual stretching show that the length of the horizontal level somehow depends on the time coordinate difference. Probably linearly - until the right end of the level hits the right window wall. Experiment.

void fFibo(datetime t1,double d1,datetime t2,double d2,int v,color clrF){
   ObjectDelete("Fibo"+v);
   ObjectCreate("Fibo"+v,OBJ_FIBO,0,t1,d1,t2,d2);

ObjectSet("Fibo"+v,OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR,clrF);
            ObjectSet("Fibo"+v,OBJPROP_FIBOLEVELS,29);

ObjectSet("Fibo"+v, OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+2, 4.236);
            ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo"+v,2,"423.6 (%$)");

ObjectSet("Fibo"+v, OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+18,0.000);
            ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo"+v,18,"0.0/100.0 (%$)");

}
Well the function of the fiba... It always hits the right-hand side of the screen. When I pull it manually, I can do it right. There must be a property of the foeba that needs to be prescribed?

zfs:

Hey people.... is it possible to make the fiba so it doesn't go all the way to the end of the screen??????????????? Thank you. Software.

As stated above, the length of the fibe depends on the value of time coordinate spacing. This can be easily seen, if you stretch a fib on extremums of two adjacent candlesticks, and then try to stretch it further to other candlesticks. But what can be said unambiguously is that programmatically we can shift the fiba, move it to new coordinates and set a lot of levels that are not present in the standard set. You can also programmatically read what price values correspond to any of these levels at the current moment in time, or simulate the position of the fibo at the coordinates where it is not at the moment and read price values of levels from this model as well. I did it programmatically a couple of years ago. But to do it I had to programmatically create Fibo on the chart as an object, describe each of its levels and write special functions of manipulating with Fibo. It's a lot of work, but if you really need it, you can do it.

There may be something depending on the OBJPROP_RAY property. If it applies to this object.

this property makes the lines infinite (or so to say)