Let's sort out the phiba - page 10

poruchik:

so it's all adjustable, I guess.

I'm just curious to see how it looks and how it feels.

I am interested X-L 10, 5, 1 day - 3 phibas

price between 35-65 and upon crossing we buy (sell)

the simplest case - all 3 counters are nested inside each other (like matryoshka dolls)

See how the EA works

I don't really care which session... it's interesting to look sessionally, but it's good to look in the right direction, at least...)

Richie:

What is the average ratio between the absolute price differences of 2 neighbouring zig-zag points?

I repeat, it is the average value, 100, 200 ... 1000 cycles ZZ. The more, the more accurate.

Symb
TF
Count
Sens
Result
EURJPY
H1
EURJPY
M15
EURJPY
M5
EURUSD
H1
EURUSD
M5

A couple of years ago I tried to look for patterns (not Fibo) in the distribution of ZZ tops of different pairs on small timeframes. I was interested in intraday. I saved tops and extent of waves in a file by my indicator, the wave was considered complete if it exceeded Sens points (indicator parameter). I did not find anything good right away and decided to postpone it until better times. Here I have got some files from the archive and calculated the average ratio. Maybe you may see something, I may not. Yes, Count in the table is the number of vertices. The time of removal of nodes is different 2004-2008, but the results in the table are presented by continuous intervals.

OneDepo, the zigzag has a life of its own (it has its own algorithm), the fobs have a life of their own. Their paths intersect rarely, often by accident. Attempting to draw any conclusion about phoebes based on analysis of zigzag rays is doomed to failure.

In my opinion it is necessary to search not for regularities, but for theoretical substantiation that any process states in any system influencing, for example, an exchange rate, can be described by this series and whether it can have any practical use at all, then it is possible to know weak sides of application. And here we have: quantization by a time feature --> by a feature incorporated into the PP --> by a feature of the series, and then even thinking about what it finally turns out... Painting in general, creativity, without understanding in what magnitude the properties of a series are sought and most importantly, why.

IMHO it is suitable for those who have nothing to do, for me, for example, it's just interesting.

Ubajal:

IMHO it's appropriate for those who have nothing better to do, for me, for example, I'm just curious.

I use fiba when I need to substitute numbers, no matter what they are.