Let's sort out the phiba - page 8

I've got it. Take this and insert it into your function:

ObjectSet("Fibo"+v, OBJPROP_RAY, false);

and call fFibo(), let's say, on hourly euras with 7200 time difference:

fFibo( TimeCurrent( ),
       TimeCurrent( ) - 7200,
       Black );

Of course, this method has a bunch of disadvantages: on other TFs, especially small ones, the display will be different. Besides, tops of Fibo object will not always be visually related to price extremums. But so far this is the only way I know.

P.S. There is a second one: to completely construct this Fibo object by yourself using lines and inscriptions :)

Here you go, "underachievers" )))), stolen from tsd

I'll post the Fibo test tonight

Files:
fibo.zip  46 kb

Well here the problem is solved by using bars and labels for them, and we are talking specifically about the FIBO object, which needs to be limited in time, so that it does not rest at the end of the screen, as it is possible to do by hand.

Fibo levels are a visualisation of the "Adept's acceptable" level of expansion.

No more than that.

(с) ...

;)

Mathemat:

I've got it. Take this and insert it into your function:

and call fFibo(), let's say, on hourly euras with 7200 time difference:

Of course, this method has a bunch of disadvantages: on other TFs, especially small ones, the display will be different. Besides, tops of Fibo object will not always be visually related to price extremums. But so far this is the only way I know.

P.S. There is a second one: to completely construct this Fibo object by yourself using lines and inscriptions :)

Now I've got it... The only downside I found was... no numbers on the phoebes... I guess you can't get them back. Thank you.

poruchik: Here you go, "underachievers" )))), stolen from tcd
Where is TCD? I'd like a link. Maybe there's something else useful to steal.

zfs:
Now it worked for me too... I found only one minus... there are no numbers on the fibs... i guess they cannot be returned. Thank you.

And the numbers will work if you edit the Fiba properties correctly in the dialog box.

And there seems to be a function -

ObjectSetFiboDescription( string name, int index, string text)

But I haven't checked.

Richie:
The TSD - where is it? A link would be nice. Maybe there's something else useful there.

http://www.tsd-forex.com/

Draws 3 sessions, inside the session - fibo from the previous session, on the right - fibo from the current session, I think it is beautiful and the idea is original

The author writes "For someone who still believes in Fibonacci, as I do" I also like Fibo

"You can't trust anyone these days, Stirlitz. You can trust me."

Yes, the indicator is from 13.07, taken from the English section of mcl

Richie, I'll drop a detailed link tomorrow morning, but I doubt you'll find anything new

Files:
nugrohonv3.mq4  18 kb

Mathemat:

And figures will be obtained, if you edit correctly properties of Fiba in dialogue box.

And there seems to be a function -

ObjectSetFiboDescription( string name, int index, string text)

But I haven't checked it.

Yeah, it kind of worked before she was circumcised...