Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 20

Thanks for the reply, Zhunko, it means the system, I recently reinstalled it:)we'll have a look.

Zhunko:
I just checked with myself. Everything works as it should. I deleted the news.csv file - it works too.

And it doesn't work for me either after all the installs and re-installations on XP

What's on the graph?

Zhunko:
What's on the graph?

horizontal lettering

How about a picture? What are the horizontal captions?

I think I've found where the glitch is:

datetime lTime = TimeLocal() - 86400 * DayOfWeek() - 3600 * (Hour() - Local_Time) - 60 * Minute() - Seconds(); // Start time of week.

The received date is Saturday, while the file on the news site is always Sunday. Maybe it's just me because of time zone mismatch. I added one day to make it work

datetime lTime = TimeLocal() + 86400 - 86400 * DayOfWeek() - 3600 * (Hour() - Local_Time) - 60 * Minute() - Seconds(); // Start time of week.

Nice turkey...! I'd like to commend the authors...! I know you can't bite into a turkey... :)

• It's not a direct indicator for action, but it helps you see what's going on in reality.

It would begood to make something like history in the indicator ... and it would save files with news depending on the specified duration of this history, for example, save files with news for a month, two, three ... half a year, one year, etc. Accordingly, the news would be displayed... (the main thing in several news files is that after reloading MetaTrader, the history would not disappear as now. from the screen)

And also, some strange glitches started recently, after reloading, MetaTrader - started to just hang, remove the news inductor, everything works... With the induk also works, but only if you disable in the parameters - PRIORITY NEWS - NewsMedium = false;

And leave only High and Low news ..., why so, I do not understand and so looked in a code and so ... did not understand what problems to show news with level Medium ...

Даешь - News 3 19, 3 20, 3 21...22...23...24... ... .. .!!!

Sleeky:

Thank you.

Got excited early :)

Still writes the line ___ past news _____,

When I have OldNews=0 and only future news on the chart.

And news comments by the line, you can return vertical, otherwise it's a mess (or make a toggle - horizon/vertical)

To make the comments vertical, you have to correct the line:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, FontSize, "Areal", cColor);

on:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, FontSize, "Arial", cColor);

or to:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, FontSize, "", cColor);

or as a last resort:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, 8);

There is a misprint in the font's name.

Inter:

Nice turkey...! I'd like to commend the authors...! I know you can't bite into a turkey... :)

• It's not a direct indicator for action, but it helps you see what's going on in reality.

It would begood to make something like history in the indicator ... and it would save files with news depending on the specified duration of this history, for example, save files with news for a month, two, three ... half a year, one year, etc. Accordingly, the news would be displayed... (the main thing in several news files is that after reloading MetaTrader, the history would not disappear as now. from the screen)

And also, some strange glitches started recently, after reloading, MetaTrader - started to just hang, remove the news inductor, everything works... With the induk also works, but only if you disable in the parameters - PRIORITY NEWS - NewsMedium = false;

And leave only High and Low news..., why so, I don't understand and so looked in a code and so... did not understand in what problems to show news with level Medium...

Too much to redo. Not up to it now.

Cepera77:

To make the comments vertical, we need to correct the line:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, FontSize, "Areal", cColor);

on:

ObjectSetText("News Text " + i, glasNews[i][9] + " " + glasNews[i][4] + " + sText, FontSize, "Arial", cColor);

Typos in the font name.

Thank you! Fixed it in mine.

krakov:

I think I found where the glitch is:

datetime lTime = TimeLocal() - 86400 * DayOfWeek() - 3600 * (Hour() - Local_Time) - 60 * Minute() - Seconds(); // Start time of week.

The received date is Saturday, while the file on the news site is always Sunday. Maybe it's just me because of time zone mismatch. I added one day to make it work

datetime lTime = TimeLocal() + 86400 - 86400 * DayOfWeek() - 3600 * (Hour() - Local_Time) - 60 * Minute() - Seconds(); // Start time of week.

How about making an external variable? It's better to do it automatically, though.

Hello, can someone tell me if it is possible to add to the chart data not only for the last week, but also for previous weeks?

I.e. I would like to see the news that came out 2 weeks, a month or even a couple of months ago and the market's reaction to them.