Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 18

Here's another malfunction I've noticed. On my offline chart with rangbars, the vertical lines with the news are not drawn, but only a list of past and future news in the top left corner

99xx99:
Here's another malfunction I noticed. On my offline chart with rangbars the vertical lines with the news are not drawn, but only in the upper left corner the list of past and future news

Most likely to be drawn, but are out of sight. The prices for the coordinates are taken from the current graph. Maybe these functions don't work with offline charts? Although I remember that they do, but only with an open chart.

Look at the list of objects.

Zhunko:

Most likely to be drawn, but are out of sight. The prices for the coordinates are taken from the current graph. Maybe these functions don't work with offline charts? Although I remember that they do, but only with an open chart.

Look in the list of objects.

and what about the fact that the lettering on the lines has merged horizontally - on the last page I gave an example

med1um:
And what about the fact that the line labels have merged horizontally - I gave an example on the previous page

It works for me as it should. I couldn't replicate it. I gave an example with a picture.

You can disable text labels and enable line labels. You probably use some other indicators that globally change (at MT4 level) the properties of text labels.

Maybe, clean the configuration files of MT4? Or delete them.

Can I ask you to do the same? It's true that there's already been a request, but for some reason it's gone unnoticed...

Please enable the possibility to work through proxy and specify server, port, login and password...

For example, as in the picture:

Because there is nothing in my terminal...

alexx_v:
Have you deleted the news.csv file?

Yes, but what's the point of that? When I restart the terminal, it will still generate the file?

Anyway, it's not that... it's just that there's no proxy access to the network... the question remains...

Zhunko:

It works for me as it should. I couldn't do it again. I gave an example with a picture.

You can disable test marks and enable line signatures. You probably use some other indicators that globally change (at MT4 level) the properties of text labels.

Maybe, clean the configuration files of MT4? Or delete them.

When I do the 14th variant - labels to lines are vertical

but when I fill variant 18 - labels are horizontal and merge

med1um:

when I draw variant 14 - captions to the lines are vertical

and when I draw variant 18, the captions are horizontal and merge

I'll have to make that mistake again. I have not succeeded. What is your build of MT4?

thank you for refining the indicator!It works so nicely!Zhunko,