LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 11

IgorM:

the only thing left to do is to learn how to filter out the noise from DCs and be first at the news bulletin
playing the piano is also very easy... you just have to press the right keys at the right time...

IgorM:

All that's left to do is learn to filter out the noise from the DCs and be first at the news summary

Well, noise - I don't know, but news summary - there were many scandals when one market maker started trading seconds before the news was made public.

Insider, the old and good

IgorM:

If you are just learning, take this cent account as wealth with $5 = 500 c

Thank you

NiKkel:

well, noise - i don't know, but news summary - there were many scandals when one market maker started trading seconds before the news was announced.

Insider, old and good.

Do you know how the market and investors will react to the news????????

do you have a few million euros acquired - exactly bought in real - that you may have to get rid of? and do you know where to dive - maybe into gold, but it is already expensive - it may fall, or maybe just leave the eu and look away - maybe your big lot will turn the market in a different direction

ZS: only the price is fair - no one knows where it will go, even investors with a lot of money, but they can trigger the right news / fluctuations

IgorM:

Do you know how the market and investors will react to the news????????

market makers know

NiKkel:
market makers - know

No! they can try to generate the necessary events/news and try to put a large lot on the market - but this will only work in a current trend - in this way even they cannot change the price trend, they can only cause short-term speculation - a mini-trend, i.e. shake up the market

IgorM:

no! they can try to generate the right events/news and try to put a big lot on the market - but that will only work in a current trend - in this way even they cannot change the price trend, they can only cause short-term speculation - a mini-trend, i.e. shake up the market

I just envy your confidence!

What if the market shows weak positive momentum and the market maker learns negative US labour market data (insider) in advance? The trend in the market will not change?

Yes it will! The labour market data from the USA, the EU, the % rates of countries (even Switzerland) - they can form a very powerful trend

NiKkel:

they can form a very powerful trend

Yes they can, but it is up to the rest of the market to support this trend, otherwise there will be the appearance of a trend reversal, which may then return the trend to the old direction, as negative news in the USA cannot cause positive news in Europe

when discussing any strategy, any automated system that takes money from forex, everyone makes forecasts, by price movement, by history - that's great ...! If you don't know what the market is waiting for you and what's in your order, you may have missed it... If you don't know what's in your order, you may have missed it by mistake... When testing on the history of EAs with completely missing information about technical signals - go into euphoria of its readings - all in profit, then get lazy and go straight to the money on the demo, and then get depressed... But why get upset? You fight and he fights, and the one who knows more about the opponent's plans wins as usual. A technical signal such as a temporary (10-20 min) increase in the level, sometimes significantly, affects the work of advisers, what kind of advisers? Well, you can guess)) ...As if it's accepted that the BC gives such a signal before important news, but in fact it's not like that, except for news my DC generously uses them)) I had to make a simple indicator to visualize them, during the signal you can not test and optimize, the results are like a bomb fell off -it's like a completely different currency pair, if the BC gives that signal, you can say about gaps and so on...... the fact that these are stock market processes - no way, it's a fight with us )) and what to say about MA, RSI and other stuff from the standard supply ... for example hypothetically, all traders trade against forex without sl or tp - it starts moving the market with less profits for the enemy (...) one widely advertised brokerage house has a spread with buy and sell orders (most probably his site) and the price usually moves with few orders )) for example buy59% sell-41% - surely sell will always end up in profits )) thats my experience.

Maybe it's off-topic even if it's a matter of joy and disappointment )) Just Forex is not a Klondike (maybe I misspelled it) where you have to think and dig, it's rather a mine with lots of wealth and evil dwarfs, you need to keep an eye on your opponent, he's watching us ... he won't let you down so easily ... well, this is completely off topic ;)

SJS:

You are partly right - I think there are no longer any brokerage companies that configure their quotes flow against a particular participant - it takes 15 seconds to check and find divergence in quotes, but at the same time I agree that high and low bar levels on M1 often have no power to change the trend or start a price movement - they just knock out stops