LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 5

NiKkel:

simpler? the question is whether TC is profitable or not.

Simpler, more complicated - details

Have you used avalanche successfully or is this your IMHA?

avalanche is just one example ...

and it's not the worst. i use some of its principles in my trading...

sllawa3:

Avalanche is just one example ...

I use some of its principles in my trading...

maybe, but i haven't seen any successful examples of its use

sllawa3:
I didn't write 100%, I wrote SO MUCH... ( at least the sum of the same orders of magnitude)
What difference does it make! It's a lot.
A bill of 20 kilobucks - after a year (at 50% per month) - a new millionaire.
Be realistic

NiKkel:

Maybe, but I haven't seen any successful examples of its use
I haven't seen any experts who haven't lost sooner or later... or who have brought sufficient and, most importantly, stable profits...

Pegasmaster:
Who cares! It's a lot.
A bill of 20 kilobucks - in a year (at 50% a month) - a new millionaire.
Be realistic

How much is realistic?

can you scale - from and to is real, above is not real?

sllawa3:
I haven't seen any Expert Advisors that haven't lost sooner or later...or that bring in sufficient and stable profits...
sufficient and stable - how much is that?

NiKkel:

How much is real?

Can you give me a scale - from and to is realistic, above is not realistic?

My experience shows that 15 to 30% a month is real. It is possible to double deposit in a month, but such attempts end up either in sinking or forced freezing of the account.

NiKkel:
sufficient and stable - how much is that?
The answer is 30% per month min. and for 5 years (or at least 2 to 3 years). would you be satisfied with this answer?

sllawa3:
In my experience it is real from 15 to 30% per month... Of course it is possible to double deposit in a month, but such attempts end up either by sinking or forced freezing of the account by lots...

Do you think it's real?
15-30% per month on a dollar deposit is great

But you contradict yourself: "I believe in the opposite... in the impossibility of creating a fully automatic system that gives a stable and tangible profit... "

NiKkel:

do you think that is realistic?
15-30% per month on a dollar deposit is great

But you're contradicting yourself: "I believe in the opposite... in the impossibility of creating a fully automatic system giving stable and tangible profits... "

I wrote about forex trading but not about automatic trading... and on the contrary, I've never seen any...

I don't know what kind of profit they make, what kind of profit they make, what kind of profit they make and how much they don't want to make....