Brain-training tasks related to trading in one way or another. Theorist, game theory, etc. - page 23

Mathemat:

Show me.

P.S. My brain refuses to solve such a strange, alien problem. The monotonicity of the first derivative is not satisfied. And this prevents me from solving the equation on x by secants/Newton's method, easily and simply. Although a dumb search (strongly optimized) solves it, and rather quickly.

If it wasn't a double-decker, but just multiplication, everything would be easier and clearer.

Here, it's the dumbest algorithm. It's quick, though. It needs about 50 iterations to get an accuracy of 10^(-8).

Here is avtomat's picture from the previous page, for starters.

And now mine (same parameters):

And code:

P.S. It is good to remember that this algorithm only works for this function. It is monotone, and therefore has a single root. Unfortunately the non-monotonicity of the first derivative makes it impossible to apply the tangent method. True, the loss is not felt at all: the computation time taken with GetTickCount() is not even counted.

Thanks. trying....

help me decide. The club asked...

.black triangle - black move...white triangle - white move....equals draw....plus wins...minus-loses...

Down there, if it's black, black starts.
If it's a plus, they win...

the number of moves is unlimited...

Nos 27 and 28 - solved.