Brain-training tasks related to trading in one way or another. Theorist, game theory, etc. - page 19

new-rena: I.e. we cautiously give geometrical progression of lot increase.

Is it geometric? Well, that cleared it up.

It is easier now, because the geometric one can easily be summed up. However, the resulting equation still has to be solved by approximate methods.

new-rena:

I.e. we carefully give a geometric progression of the lot increase. And the graph of change of calculation result is not obtained, with the condition that we take only the minimum lot and above? And about and - the picture is not inserted:

, i.e. bx = N and log ( ab ) = log a + log b, i.e.log a + log b = log( ab )

Using these formulas we seem to get something

Maybe we missed it...

And such:

log ( b k ) = k - log b .

I'm confused...

trading strategy pattern maximum length = [10] bars

up to = [10] indicators can be included into the trading strategy

each indicator has up to = [8] buffers

each of them can intersect (relate) with every other inside of the indicator, as well as with every other buffer of any other indicator attached to the same chart.

The purpose is to calculate the dimensionality of the optimal array for recording a trading strategy.

String array with subsequent parsing is not recommended - it's a last resort...

What do you think of this strategy?

vladds: What do you think of this strategy?
Wrong topic, don't drag the villagers here.

Mathemat:

So what if it's matcad. avtomat could be wrong too, literally interpreting the problem statement.

OK, consider at x=0.5:

0.01^(0.5^0) = 0.01,

0.01^(0.5^1) = 0.1,

0.01^(0.5^2) = 0.316. All right?

Right. Exactly. It turns out the "stretch" on the expected pullback is the action of a stretched rubber band. And there should be enough money, since the lot does not grow that much further ))) This is the mathematical model of forex, basically

Mathemat:
Wrong topic, don't drag the villagers here.

Yes, I did!(Brain training exercises related to trade in one way or another)

avtomat:
Using numerical methods to solve equations.

Is this equation linear with respect to x?

It's not linear... it's not even polynomial. In short, it's non-linear.

vladds: Yes, I've read it!(Brain training exercises related to trade in one way or another)

So train your brains together with the villagers. The villagers' branch is great, and there are plenty of smart people there as it is.