Minimum profitability of the robot - page 5

Let's assume that the robot gives 2% ironically with no drawdown.

What do you mean by no drawdown? Probably means no drawdown. They are completely different concepts.

The hints were there, but there was no direct question and no answer. That is why I am asking straight out.

Or is it a commercial again?

Serj_Che:

What do you mean by no drawdown? You probably mean no drawdown. These are completely different concepts.

The hints were there, but there was no direct question and no answer. That is why I am asking directly.

Or is this a commercial again?

Advertising for what? 2% per month. There are drawdowns that are small, max 0.3% per transaction. Profits are also small, but with greater regularity. I am waiting for offers and ideas on the realization of such profitability, although I am well aware of the fact that there are no variants. To live 1500 years, driving a shocha, renting out garages and get rich by strictly following the MM, the best option.

EAGor:

Advertising for what? 2% per month. There are drawdowns which are small, max 0.3% per transaction. Profits are also small, but with greater regularity. I am waiting for suggestions and ideas on how to implement this profitability, although I myself am well aware that there are no options. To live 1500 years, driving a shocha, renting out garages and get rich by strictly following the MM, the best option.

Ah, so you're waiting for ideas and suggestions ... Oh, now we'll tell you everything and put it on a silver platter and, of course, for free. Everyone wants to go to forbes :)

Gans-deGlucker:
Oh, so you're waiting for ideas...And suggestions...Oh yes, now we'll tell you everything and put it on a platter and, of course, for free. Everyone wants to go to forbes :)

I have a special case, I really want to :) Tired of going to work.

ZS. Now I typed "how to open" in Yandex and in one of the prompts the option "port". I wondered if there was a shortage of ports. Then I got it.

EAGor:

I have a special case, I really want to :) I'm tired of going to work.

Don't be fooled, your case is not special at all. :)

EAGor:

Advertising for what? 2% per month. There are drawdowns which are small, max 0.3% per transaction. Profits are also small, but with more regularity. I am waiting for suggestions and ideas on how to implement this profitability, although I myself am well aware that there are no options. To live 1500 years, driving a shocha, renting out garages and get rich by strictly following the MM, the best option.

You're definitely advertising, don't play dumb.

No, I really don't understand. EAGor, you are talking about this EA as something already done:

2% в месяц. Есть просадки они маленькие max 0,3% за операцию. Прибль тоже маленькая, но с большей регулярностью.

At the same time you are waiting for suggestions and ideas on how to do it (I can tell you that it's not easy to do that at all).

So where is the truth? If you already have an advisor/system, then this is hidden advertising.

If it/he doesn't exist, where do such accurate figures come from? Is there someone you know who trades like that? Or is it the TOR of a potential investor?

IgorM:

Topikstarter Have you tried to look more closely at the charts, for a couple of hours a day, if so you should have already found the time and currency that is always trending, and worked out in 15-20 minutes these 2 quid a month, completely risk-free real hands,

Do you really think you can make 2% a month "with absolutely no risk"? That's 25% p.a. without reinvestment or the level of return of good western hedge funds, which often go bankrupt and hang the risks on the client. There is risk everywhere and always, but especially in making money.

goldtrader:
Do you really think you can do 2% a month "with absolutely no risk"? That's 25% per annum with no reinvestment or the level of return of good western hedge funds, which often go bankrupt and hang the risks on the client. There is risk everywhere and always, but especially in making money.

2 per cent a month? Well, look carefully at how the charts work - is it really a problem to take these 5 - 10 pips? there is also an intersessionary flet - it perfectly follows the trend on a higher TF - switch to M1 - look and place a couple of pending orders

You may find 5 pips per day (not per month) without risk - you may also take these 5 pips on the news - but I do not understand why a small amount of money at 2% - you will not get rich, why a large amount at 2% - invest in a long-life PAM

Mathemat:

No, I really don't understand. EAGor, you talk about this EA as something already done:

At the same time you are waiting for suggestions and ideas on how to do it (I can tell you that it is not at all easy to do).

So where is the truth? If you already have an EA/system, then it's hidden advertising.

If you don't have one, where do you get such accurate figures from? Do you know someone who trades like this? Or is it the TOR of a potential investor?

I don't understand advertising for what? I'm not selling an advisor. I mean, how would you act if you were earning 2% per month on a regular basis?

Start an investment company?

Take out loans?

Your options...