Minimum profitability of the robot - page 4

Atic:
The notion of banter, even a mild one, and a moderator are not compatible. :) Neither are mere chatter.

Who decided so ;-)

Think of it as forum specific :-)

sanyooooook:
The question was originally posed how to act, with a subtle hint whether you will invest if the yield is 2%, no one would invest with such a percentage, this is nonsense, the risk of forex is not small and the profit from this risk is not worth the risk. The sheep is not worth the risk.
Thank you for your understanding.

EAGor:

Unfortunately, I am not interested. I want to know if you have 2% of a month, so what? Let the robot be a bunk in a dormitory that is rented by the hour, or raising rabbits.

I'm talking about 2%, you are talking about pips.

I will use my earnings (2%) to buy a chassis and start a taxi business. Then you buy garages and rent them out. Then flats...

And all the money earned by the robot cannot be kept in the account in trading - maybe some force majeure and everything will go down....

Two classmates meet, one a new Russian, the other a university graduate. They chat about this and that. The graduate says:
- Listen, Boris, you were a fool in school - you couldn't even learn the multiplication table, but now you are beautifully dressed, with money and a cool car. I've been working all my life, graduated with a gold medal, and I can barely make ends meet. What do you live on?
- Three percent, Vanya!
- How's that?
- I sometimes go abroad and look - a jar of something costs, say, a dollar. I'll bring it back to us and sell it for, say, four dollars. That's the three percent I live on!

Atic:
The notion of a moderator and a moderator, even a mild one, are not compatible. :) Neither are mere chatter.
Atic, if you don't agree with something - contact the forum administration with your suggestions about personalities. I have no competence to explain to you why these particular persons have been appointed to this position.

EAGor:

In the algorithm of the robot. The robot monitors changes in volumes and places a hedging position. According to the author, there is no way to increase the profitability. You're taking the conversation to the subject of how the robot is built.

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in it. I want to know if you have 2% of the amount per month, so what? Let a robot be a bed in a dormitory that is rented by the hour, or raise rabbits.

I'm talking about 2%, you're talking about pips.

You are a strange man - you asked if it is possible to have 2% a month - I told you that you can pipsize without drawdown, and you answered about hedges and volumes - i.e. about your TS

What do you want? If you ask me if my price is higher than the one I've got in my hand and my profitability is higher than the one I've got in my hand, I may ask you for an error in your trading robot.

If you do not know how to get breakeven at 5 pips in an EA, it is elementary, use 2 or more indicators, find a mismatch between them and open an order with TP = 5 pips.

Breakeven is guaranteed

sanyooooook:
The question was originally posed how to act (in the above situation), with a subtle hint: will you invest if the yield is 2%. As for the profitability percentage, no one will invest it, it's nonsense, the risk of Forex is not small and the profit from this risk is not worth the risk. The sheep is not worth the risk.
I agree with your approach. I find it very interesting. Thanks for the idea on the essence of the valuation methodology.

Mathemat:
Atic, if you don't agree with something, please contact the forum administration with your suggestions about the personas. I have no competence to explain to you why these particular individuals have been appointed to this position.
And I don't expect anything actionable from you. You understand that my words are just a point of view.

Abzasc:

Who decided that ;-)

Think of it as forum-specific :-)

How else could it be? :-)

2% per month without investment - converted to minimum figures - i.e. for an invested 1000 rubles = 1020 or 100 quid = 102

If so, you should have already found the time and currency that always goes in the trend, and to work out 15-20 minutes of these 2 quid a month, with no risk but real hands, If you can program, it will not be difficult for you to write an EA, if not, then put TS, look for a programmer and pay for his work, and then dream of getting into the Forbes top ten, provided you know how to calculate your MM and will live for about 1500 years

ZS: This is bullshit.