The future - page 9

sanyooooook:

you originally claimed that intuition is about the future, you are not consistent in your assertions, which means you don't have a specific point of view.
don't make it up.

Tantrik:
Simply put, God created man to receive from him - knowledge and experience, and continuous self-development.

One bad thing is that forex, which gives no rest to many here on this forum, created the "Satan of Hell"

http://www.yaplakal.com/forum2/topic145299.html?hl=

My dad drew it. He used to hang it over my bed. I'm not scared of anything.
Just look, he influenced my art and my brain.

))))))

Intuition, backed up by a clear algorithm of actions according to the TS, is the key to success, but in no case is it a "my inner voice told me so..." type of thing.

Tantrik:
 Проще сказать бог создал человека  для получения от него - знаний и опыта, и непрерывного саморазвития.
Yeah, I knew that God crap was going to come out any minute now :)

Tantrik:
The future is a purified intuition (absolutely pure) and the grail must be used more carefully..... ( and you have to share....$)

I am not making this up, just stating the facts.

Richie:

Tantrik, "outside man", where exactly is that ?

I can't prove anything to you... (I had no personal experience.... except the opening of the heart chakra) ... well in general there are information fields (astral, mental) they are everywhere and in one point..... Most likely the expression "outside the person" is wrong most likely mis-expressed the thought - ...

Techno:
Yeah, I knew that God crap was going to happen any minute now :)
http://www.yaplakal.com/forum2/topic145299.html?hl=

Added at 6:57 p.m.
Jaross. I'm not having an exertion. I'm not kicking anyone out. I've got an emergency room at home for lost gods. They're all different. I draw them and they come back to life! Slowly I'm killing my daddy's demons. I guess I'm getting revenge. Much respect for the feedback. The last picture didn't make it. That's a lot of satanic shit for one place.

sanyooooook:

I'm not making it up, just stating the facts.
Well it's already been discussed and it's not literally (some future already written down...- nonsense).

Tantrik:
I can't prove anything to you... (I haven't had any personal experience.... except the opening of the heart chakra) ... well in general there are information fields (astral, mental) they are everywhere and in one point..... Most likely the expression "outside the person" is wrong most likely mis-expressed the thought - ...
It's all nonsense, in forex there is only mathematics and the market. And you can't argue against those methods, you don't have to believe in them, it's not trepology, it's science.

Tantrik:
Well it's already been discussed and it's not in the literal sense (some future already written down...- nonsense).

why it has been discussed, you often change your mind, you are weak in your assertions, you don't believe what you are saying, so you are just making it up.

Techno:
Yeah, I knew that God crap was going to come out any minute now :)
It was written - not on purpose, it's figurative... You could change "god" to "nature" or something else....