The future - page 3

Tantrik:
Good - present the evidence!

What more proof do you need, it's a graph on MT4

Mischek:

Any bank will give you as much as you want against this printed schedule.

Take a lot of it, Sanka.

They won't let me in there anymore... won't you have some 10000000000000000000000000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(damn button is stuck or my finger is cramped) Sanyok guarantees!

Tantrik:
OK - provide proof!
A screenshot is not a proof, how to make claims about the graphical system, so proof from the tester, but here I am required to do something, I am a good soul decided to share, and here you have to, "prove".

Yeah, it's a funny story.

I've got something like that, the Miracle Alligator with the Miracle Oscillator is tearing apart the flux like a dog.

It only lets you enter on trends.

Tantrik:

They won't let me in there anymore... you won't have any? a little 100000000000000000000000000000000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(damn it, the button's stuck or your finger's cramped) Sanyok guarantees it!

It's not the button, it's your finger that's jammed with greed.

So are you, too, give me the money.

Why does it always start with moving averages and inevitably ends with money?

sanyooooook:
Isn't a screen a proof, how to make claims about the graphical system so proof from the tester, but here I am required to do something, I am a kind-hearted man who decided to share, and here you get it, "prove".
Price! 1,43? - In October? - That's suspicious. The price will be at least 1.58. The left-hand chart does not inspire confidence, where did you get it from?

Mischek:

It's not the button, it's your finger from greed.

There you go, same thing, give me the money.

Why does it always start with moving averages and inevitably end with "give me money"?

I don't just give it to you, on interest! With a receipt! (i have a second passport somewhere...)

Tantrik:
Price! 1,43? - in October? - suspicious. The price will be at least 1.58. The left-hand chart does not inspire confidence, where did you get it from?

there you go again trying to prove facts different from reality

sanyooooook:

There you go again, trying to prove facts different from reality
You are not answering the questions why.....(left graph).... and what do we do until October?

This is the real cable story on H1 from about 4 to 26 May. There are no weekends off on Sank's chart, by the way.