EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 957

It's tight...I don't think there's an indicator on the net, though I think he launched it in 2008-09...well, it's far from the grail...but the author says 70-75% can be squeezed out :))))

I just want to test it)))

How much is he asking for it?

Hi all ...

if nothing changes in the next week, for me the next control lines are at these levels .... there is also Ma on the way which the price often reacts to.... but now the situation is such that the weekly indicator also turns to sell ...

so again i am more confident of selling today than yesterday ... let's see next week ...

oleniknik:

Hi all ...

if nothing changes in the next week, for me the next control lines are at these levels .... there is also Ma on the way which the price often reacts to.... but now the situation is such, that the weekly indicator is turning to sell...

so again i am more confident of selling today than yesterday ... let's see next week ...

Still, what are your predictions for Monday?

I did not download it either... It requires some kind of download, and I already have a lot of RAM...

I have not downloaded it, it requires some kind of program, and I am running out of RAM)).

MisterVova:

Still your predictions for Monday what

and what can be predictions ... In the screenshot you can see the open sales and I don't see the point in closing them .... The move downwards of course will not be straightforward... but it is all noise and as forte said a plane flies in a straight line and a car takes a curvy road ... but the destination is the same .... The situation may certainly change on Monday, but it will not happen in one day, so there will be enough time to make a decision ... so far my vision is that the price will go below .... it is possible that on monday Tuesday may go to test the control line from below (as often happens) but that will be seen later ... when will be ...

ruslan67:

I did not download it either... It requires some kind of download, and I already have a lot of RAM...

Well, who can download the tool in a *readable format *, let's see what kind of beast))

I downloaded this program. It's like a search on all the trackers, but it never found anything.

I do not understand why this man is this turkey advertises? If he was such a beast he would sit quietly and make a buck and in a few years he could tell Soros to ... ...to Soros. I don't see the logic, unless it's another scam...

ruslan67:

I have not downloaded it, it requires some kind of program, and I am running out of RAM)).

i downloaded the program. it's a torrent. i've been looking for the indicator. i haven't found it yet.

Yes here _http://forexsystems.ru/indikatory/50231-indikator-x-twisted.html already tried looking too but...