EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 865

apelbsin:
Guys, what about the pound? Are we going to go down?
I think the pound will go up. At least to 1.6250.

forte928:

you need little but often - it's how the Chinese eat... so does the depot - it grows much faster than everything at once...
but the chinese aren't growing at all))

chepikds:
Yes, my strategy! It's called: "Death of DCs", pyramid principle)))) in small portions towards the main move, as a result: the inflated bubble bursts and DCs don't have enough money to pay out the profit)))))

So you have MMM(Mavrodi's Money Management)...)))))))))))

To Stalker22rus : I also have the same strategy worked out in the Expert Advisor - now at all is working out a locking profitable strategy two system-level - the principle is generally cool... Depo is growing in decent portions - will add Equity control - also a necessary thing to sift out losing orders - generally, the system is no weak and only remains a decent connection - a new module signal checked - the signals are sharp gives...

SFB:
but the Chinese are not growing))

but the Chinese are fast... and the Americans are slow... that's a comparison of what to do and how to do it...

Stalker22rus:
This is the only way to get to the top of the market.

I've written before that big money is made with little money...

forte928:

So you have MMM (Money Management Mavrodi)... )))))))))))...

))))))))))

nalivayko:

strangerr,
Are you on the pound? Or are you already risking nothing before the weekend?

I would sell now but no signal.

forte928:

You need few but often - it's how chinese eat... Depo is growing much faster than all at once...

Strenger: To Rekker: If I don't eat it, I'll bite it:)))

RekkeR: Nibbling and nibbling are two big differences :)))

forte928 : it's a national habit.

forte928&Strenger: I see all those in long dressing gowns are quietly nibbling on pips, like bacon in a chinese restaurant :)))

Bye everyone! Have a good weekend!

forte928:

So you have MMM (Money Management Mavrodi)... )))))))))))...

To Stalker22rus : I also have the same strategy worked out in the Expert Advisor - now working out a lock profitable strategy two system-level - the principle is cool... Depo is growing in decent portions - will add Equity control - also a necessary thing to sift out losing orders - generally, the system is no weak and only has to connect it all properly - the new module signal checked - the signals are clear...

The most important advisor and server is your knowledge and experience, brought to perfection. Good for you.:)))