EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 6

Mathemat:
No, you can't make markup into a bot. There have already been attempts - ewa3, for example. The markings are not very good.

I don't know why.

The marking of a wavemaker is not even extra-class - more accurate.

The fall of the Eura is inevitable. And that is a fact.

But from what levels and when?

The rise of the Eura is inevitable. That's a fact.

But at what levels and when?

Greece will have less problems now that summer budget revenues are coming in. less yammering and less market nervousness. Somewhere the summer flat will start. Whether the market will go down or not will be decided by the autumn.

gip:
Greece will have less problems now that summer budget revenues are coming in. less yammering and less market nervousness. Somewhere the summer flat will start. Whether the market will go down or not will be decided by the autumn.
The market will decide whether to go down or not in the autumn.

gip:
Greece will have less problems now that summer budget revenues are coming in. less yammering and less market nervousness. Somewhere the summer flat will begin. Whether the market will go down or not will be decided by the autumn.

Traders have already forgotten all about Greece))))

But the news about Spain and Portugal, and occasionally Ireland, are beginning to feed us little by little =)

Frank ran into the first resistance.

Noterday:

Traders have already forgotten about Greece))))

But the news about Spain and Portugal, and occasionally Ireland, are being fed to us little by little =)

And Hungary. Hungarians let me down a lot.

They're feeding everyone, so what's the use. They haven't forgotten about Greece.

But they haven't yet forgotten about America, and they could start at any time.

They're feeding them what the people are eating at the moment.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say, indirectly =)

torgus:

All of these declines are not at the beginning of the month (as you can see on the chart), so we are not talking about an expiry decline.
The euro (pound, yen, etc.) futures contracts expire in mid-March, June, September and December.