EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 228

gip:

To sell or not to sell a little bit of evil? - a question.

Wake up tomorrow morning at five o'clock and see. Personally, I will.

NikT_58:
I spat and walked out. But I think the tricky Americans will still want to be above the rest of the world.

I am also out, it is not a job, patience at the 3rd day may not be enough. Now I will not go in with EUR unless I see a trend starting to form. Otherwise, one can make unforgivable mistakes.

Grebovik:

I am also out, it is not a job, patience on the 3rd day may not be enough. Now I won't enter on EUR until I see a trend starting to emerge. Otherwise, one can make unforgivable mistakes.
I also think that it is very easy to get caught in a flat.

pound/buck buy 1.56385, TP 1.56654, SL 1.55469. Sell 1.55469, TP 1.55150, SL 1.56385. I'm not responsible for the mulipus points. Seen three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

sever30:

pound/buck buy 1.56385, TP 1.56654, SL 1.55469. Sell 1.55469, TP 1.55150, SL 1.56385. I'm not responsible for the mulipus points. Seen three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

I look at your recommendations, everything is good, but I would be stifled by the Greed to miss more than one hundred points. Sometimes a pair doesn't move that much in one day. What if I correct the system a little bit? On the one hand it is my greed, but on the other hand it is a sin to throw away almost a hundred pips!

Grebovik:

I am also out, it is not a job, patience on the 3rd day may not be enough. Now I won't enter on EUR until I see a trend starting to emerge. Otherwise, I may make unforgivable mistakes.
Basically, the only question is the waiting period (how long to stay with an open order). So it is better just to sit and watch. And this abnormal heat pissed me off, my brain is a sludge.

sever30:

ZZ or fractals?

Gip, if you are shorting long term, we are with you mentally.

This is a joke, I wrote my opinion before, the level of 1.304 was bumped twice and bounced, you can hardly pierce it without a strong squat. And it is quite possible that we will go down together with the pullback of the jumped-up cable and back to the daily channel of the Gold.

Alas. Didn't work, even more the other way round.

RekkeR:

ZZ or fractals?

Gip, if you're shorting long term, we're with you mentally, you'll be in place of Ms Galina. She's blonde too, only redheaded.

This is a joke, I wrote my opinion before, the level of 1.304 was bumped twice and rebounded, you can hardly pierce it without a strong squat. And it is quite possible that we will go down together with the pullback of the jumped-up cable and back to the daily channel of the Gold.

Dollar gap closed - closed. further movement in question....

Anything can happen on the trend. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes further.

yep .... this week the pairs are frozen and stagnating ...not interesting (