EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1347

1.3250 is a good place to sell from...

at 1.3277 is 23% of the fibo.

and 1.31722 will we pass it for sure?

The Daily Bollinger has set an up trend so it is possible to go deeper up to 1.3500 as Stranger wrote

forte928:

The Daily Bollinger has set an up trend so a deeper upside variant is possible, as Stranger wrote to 1.3500

and what about the one stop down .... now the 1 hour is going down and the 4h down ( a couple of days ago) ... you have to predict on the gut and on the dice ... you can also do it on charts .... result is the same ...

I am against the bottom so far :)) The MACD buy and sell candlesticks are going up :)) H4 H1 candlesticks are not even talking about going down :))

terentyevdd:
I am against the bottom so far :)) Bid and sell MACD are going up :)) H4 H1 candlesticks are not even talking about the bottom :))

One thing I can say - on the H1 and H4 we are approaching the pullback level, on the D for now we are going up. Predictions are unrewarding, we should only look at the present.

No way down from here, at least a pullback at 1.308 -1.306 although if we break the resistance, then the way to 1.333, but still have to go down first

strangerr:

Forecasting is a thankless task, you should only look at the present.

Because traders are speculators, not analysts. Globally - of course down, but short-term?

If they give 1.3210, I will sell. If we get past 1.3080, I'll sell. For now.

Will they give me 1.3166 again, because my buy pending was triggered like this